Boob Job Surgeon Recomendations?

Only paying customers can see them. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Been there
Nooooooo Brook! I love your boobies just the way they are.

Speaking of...it's about time I get to see them again.
Nooooooo Brook! I love your boobies just the way they are.

Speaking of...it's about time I get to see them again. Originally Posted by NachoN
Ditto!!
Of course, and I bet it would take at least an hour for a really good look.
Ya, but can we play with them too???
Pm Dylan_Sweets, her boobs are the best mm I have ever had the pleasure of sampling. They are freaking AMAZING.... So real looking and feeling I had a hard time believing they were not natural....
I'm lifting and getting implants. I've definitely done my research and continue to. I've got 2 consultations scheduled (one with one mentioned) and might schedule one with one more that I've seen listed here. I have wanted a breast procedure since I have had boobs, so this isn't a sudden decision, only a decision to do it sooner versus later. I've been surprised to hear most men tell me (on here and in person) to NOT get the procedure but most of them are impressed with the pics I have saved to my phone of what my expectations are. Natural looking and full. Although so many people are against this, this is something I am doing for myself not anyone else so that reassures my decision. I think anyone that likes me will be "okay" with my new and pretty titties! lol

Oh and my sweet gf has already told me she's taking off work to take me to my surgery and then baby me all day Ahh...my own personal nurse he he lol

Oh and thanx AM and JM
Ya, but can we play with them too??? Originally Posted by DaChef
LOL!

Yeah...what good are they if no one can play with them.
Just make sure they don't give you 2 lefties.
I will help you massage them, Brook!
Dr David Altamira.........
I know a couple of well known providers who have used Dr.Yarish and i would have never known they were not born blessed if they wouldn't had told me..
Maybe you could contact one of them and ask them questions
Check Craigs List.
head to Colombia....they do the best boob jobs around...

and it'll cost you less than $2K plus expenses...