Looking for info on provider

You must've missed the last comment because he's looking for a story filled with drama. Sorry there isn't one on this fine lady who no longer exists to any of us! Good for her Originally Posted by BakeWakeNShake
Nope just curious because she was a lot of fun. You're the only one being dramatic and looking for drama
Unless they find a rich sugar daddy there's nothing else that's going to play the bills. And I don't think any of these girls are going to jump back into working a straight 40. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
That's what I've always wondered. What's the end goal? How do you get out instead of ending up 50 years old with this as your only option to keep providing? That can only go on so long right?
That's what I've always wondered. What's the end goal? How do you get out instead of ending up 50 years old with this as your only option to keep providing? That can only go on so long right? Originally Posted by Vegito
You guys seem to think that all whores don't have other aspirations or education. Maybe if you ponied up some money and pay providers that aren't bottom feeders oh, you would learn that a lot of them are actually paying to further their education for a decent job out of this industry. There is also a really great demand for mature providers whether you want to believe it or not. So what if a provider is 50 + and wants to keep doing this. That's up to her.
People do care about her.
She helped me out one time and I wont forget it.
I used to like you too,
but all you do now is jump on people...
Sad
I used to like you too,
but all you do now is jump on people... Originally Posted by lilylivered
She's been jumping on people for quite some time now.....
Too bad some don't pony up reviews or valid information
which is harder work
40 hours at a job, or 40 guys a week ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
We know 40 guys a week pays better. A lot better, like Lawyer Money
Dont worry they never retire

Barring a dirt nap they

All eventually have to return for money Originally Posted by JONBALLS
But hitting the baby daddy jackpot may delay the return.
Dumb bastard how long could it take to tire of that?

Poor kid
the baby daddy Originally Posted by jokacz
comms congrats!

...accordin ta ...science ...literally nobodies thoughts ya hads ...it ...ins ya

...wells lets all hopes she be ...doin well an makes a swift ...return ta form
You guys seem to think that all whores don't have other aspirations or education. Maybe if you ponied up some money and pay providers that aren't bottom feeders oh, you would learn that a lot of them are actually paying to further their education for a decent job out of this industry. There is also a really great demand for mature providers whether you want to believe it or not. So what if a provider is 50 + and wants to keep doing this. That's up to her. Originally Posted by BakeWakeNShake
I’d say your in dire need of a wet sloppy blowjob accompanied by a prostate massage…… they feel even better when your 50+ , and still mongering