GFE: Let's try to define this damn term!!

Did anyone see that movie The Girlfriend Experience
that Sasha Gray was in?

Don't expect to find any answers there, except it seemed
to be conveying that it means different things to different people

Best answer may be (a more personal non-mechanical experience
with DFK LFK and BBBJ pretty much as standards.)

The degree of IOP and non-mechanical would be the big factors.

For rich dudes it would probably mean a more extended period of time,
dinner dates, vacation excursions together, etc. Something even
closer to but not quite in the Sugar Baby catagory
Very well said Jarvis,

Way to take a dump on my thread.

Ya but the listing activities suggestion is really the solution to avoid unmet expectations. Originally Posted by muffin101
What makes me grit my teeth is when someone lists GFE as the one activity in a review. GFE is not an activity, it's an attitude. When I see that, I know it's some girl's pimp trying to gin up business for her without promising anything specific. A list of actual activities clarifies the hell out of things. Then the reader can decide for himself if GFE was present.
GFE is not an activity, it's an attitude. Originally Posted by Bobave
I agree with Bobave, GFE IS an attitude, not an activity, but if certain activities are what we base GFE on, my opinion is that if you don't kiss passionately and have a good if not great IOP, then you are not GFE.
And what the hell is GFE lite supposed to be?
What makes me grit my teeth is when someone lists GFE as the one activity in a review. GFE is not an activity, it's an attitude. When I see that, I know it's some girl's pimp trying to gin up business for her without promising anything specific. A list of actual activities clarifies the hell out of things. Then the reader can decide for himself if GFE was present. Originally Posted by Bobave

Wow Bobave,

+1, Yup keeping it vague and let the buyer be all surprised and fall for upselling last second.

That's pimping!!
Originally Posted by Jarvis
Why you always gotta post shitty (literally apparently) pics about my Boston Red Sox? Huh? You do it just to get under my skin dontcha?

Why you always gotta post shitty (literally apparently) pics about my Boston Red Sox? Huh? You do it just to get under my skin dontcha?

Originally Posted by Jillian Price
I would settle for being on your skin

Originally Posted by Jillian Price

Aww that's so Warm & Fuzzy!!

Man I'm gonna start posting on national threads!!
Let's do it!
Aww that's so Warm & Fuzzy!!

Man I'm gonna start posting on national threads!! Originally Posted by muffin101
Those national people scare me.