Students did not yell racists slurs

Philips did not receive and "honorable discharge"; hence, he didn't meet the Corps' standards. Your hastiness to defend another lib-retard creep left you completely ill prepared to handle the known facts of this case. Philips is a Stolen Valor POS. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Stolen Valor, Fruit of the Poisonous Tree, the Enemy of My Enemy is my BFF. IB quit watching so many Law and Order reruns. You sound like Trump
Stolen Valor, Fruit of the Poisonous Tree, the Enemy of My Enemy is my BFF. IB quit watching so many Law and Order reruns. You sound like Trump Originally Posted by themystic
Your lifelong study of your personal navel lint leaves you unversed in reality. Philips is a Stolen Valor POS, and he lied about what those students did and did not do.
Your lifelong study of your personal navel lint leaves you unversed in reality. Philips is a Stolen Valor POS, and he lied about what those students did and did not do. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB you should have been a writer. I love that "unversed in reality". Can I use that line if I give you the credit?
course they did no wrong, as we all knew it The MSM was just trying to push more CHOAS
the indian lied & threatened them with his invasion

the black Hebrews who also had a permit I think verbally assaulted them

keep up pleaser Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

I would like to see their permit.Got a link?
Pvt Philips enlisted as a private. After four years of less than honorable service, Philips was discharged as a private. Philips lied about serving in Vietnam when the truth is he barely got out of Nebraska. It's not at all strange that you'd defend a Stolen Valor POS like Philips who did verbally attack the students in lame-stream media interviews. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Did you serve in Vietnam, desert storm, or Iraq? Haven't you claimed all three?
Did you serve in Vietnam, desert storm, or Iraq? Haven't you claimed all three? Originally Posted by bamscram
This forum has a search engine. If you didn't catch it the first five or six times, spoon feeding you now isn't going to solve your problem.
This forum has a search engine. If you didn't catch it the first five or six times, spoon feeding you now isn't going to solve your problem. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You have changed it so many times, wondered if you would admit it.How much stolen valor have you got?
You have changed it so many times, wondered if you would admit it.How much stolen valor have you got? Originally Posted by bamscram
If you didn't catch the correct story the first five or six times, spoon feeding you now isn't going to solve your problem.
If you didn't catch the correct story the first five or six times, spoon feeding you now isn't going to solve your problem. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No wonder you veterans lost in Vietnam, and couldn't close the deal in Iraq or Afghanistan. You don't support fellow veterans like Nathan. Why would I want you boys to take on NK or Iran? You are scared to death of some women and children caravans from Central America. I don't want General Trump and the current military and veterans fighting ANY wars. You would lose those wars to. You also support Trump basically handing Russia the Middle East and Europe. You call this MAGA?
No wonder you veterans lost in Vietnam, and couldn't close the deal in Iraq or Afghanistan. You don't support fellow veterans like Nathan. Why would I want you boys to take on NK or Iran? You are scared to death of some women and children caravans from Central America. I don't want General Trump and the current military and veterans fighting ANY wars. You would lose those wars to. You also support Trump basically handing Russia the Middle East and Europe. You call this MAGA? Originally Posted by themystic
Nathan Philips is scum. Anyone who defends Nathan Philips is scum.
Nathan Philips is scum. Anyone who defends Nathan Philips is scum. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So basically you are calling me scum. That doesn't bother me what you think. I think the military for the last 50 or 60 years has failed the USA in wartime. In fact not only have they failed us but they lost wars and let a terrorist group attack our homeland. Remember 911 IB? Its really a shame that they couldn't walk in the Great generations foot steps. Maybe Trump is right when he belittles the Military
So basically you are calling me scum. That doesn't bother me what you think. I think the military for the last 50 or 60 years has failed the USA in wartime. In fact not only have they failed us but they lost wars and let a terrorist group attack our homeland. Remember 911 IB? Its really a shame that they couldn't walk in the Great generations foot steps. Maybe Trump is right when he belittles the Military Originally Posted by themystic
You skipped over the Berlin Wall coming down. Together with NATO we impressed impressed upon the U.S.S.R. that they couldn't have their way in the world. The U.S.S.R. collapsed, your ignorant words will never change that. Philips was AWOL-scum. He was not there. Anyone who defends Philips is scum.
You skipped over the Berlin Wall coming down. Together with NATO we impressed impressed upon the U.S.S.R. that they couldn't have their way in the world. The U.S.S.R. collapsed, your ignorant words will never change that. Philips was AWOL-scum. He was not there. Anyone who defends Philips is scum. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well I don't think people who defend Trump are scum, but I don't have a favorable view of them because they are defending a known liar but that's a different story. Do you think our military will ever achieve greatness again? I think we should stop over paying them until they can bring home a few more victory's.
Well I don't think people who defend Trump are scum, but I don't have a favorable view of them because they are defending a known liar but that's a different story. Do you think our military will ever achieve greatness again? I think we should stop over paying them until they can bring home a few more victory's. Originally Posted by themystic
The majority of the troops are just fine. It's dumb, lib-retarded shits like Chelsey Manning, Nathan Philips, McNamara, Carter, Slick Willie and Odumbo who fuck things up.