Smoking for non smokers

I am a smoker but do not like the smell of it at all. I have kissed a smoker after I had not smoked for a day or so and it was horrible. Literally like sticking my tongue in a pile of Ashes therefore I do my best to make sure that I don't smell like it and my home doesn't smell like it. Mouthwash ,strong mints, soap and water ,hair spray ,an air ionizer to clean the air out. That said if requested I would be more than happy to light up during a session .Otherwise I try my best not even let people know I smoke in the manner that they would smell it or taste it. If asked I'm not going to lie about it either how rude.
I can't stand it, at all. And I can usually tell, even with some thorough cleaning. My personal life, it's a no go. I'll do my best with a client, but quite possibly going to spit from a bj(and I'm not a spitter, by far) if a steady smoker, as it stays in cum, pretty strongly.
Yeah that’s me too. Originally Posted by starway
Yes, I'd enjoy kneeling in front of a lady and worshiping her pussy and feet while she relaxes and smokes and maybe blows it in my face.
I don't smoke but I didn't luv a guy who smokes cigars or pipes
I have an old fashioned Victorian chair at home that I call my "blow job" chair

I luv a gent to be in it Naked,drinking bourbon and smoking pipe or cigar...while I'm sitting on the floor giving him head!!!
I don't smoke but I didn't luv a guy who smokes cigars or pipes
I have an old fashioned Victorian chair at home that I call my "blow job" chair

I luv a gent to be in it Naked,drinking bourbon and smoking pipe or cigar...while I'm sitting on the floor giving him head!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh fuck that sounds hot!