Ace Andrews - Heads-up if arranging, she freaked out for no reason

I wouldn't get all worked up over this. Lots more girls out there who I'm sure will entertain your request.
I am not saying that anything that OP said is not true, mainly because I have no idea. However there are some things that make me wonder about him. I am always suspicious of relative newbies who start making negative reports. This caused me to look into him. He has one review which was a NO. The review was written a couple of weeks after he joined and was concerning a session that occurred about a month or more before he joined. Things like that make my Spidey sense tingle. If these two reports are correct, and I have no reason at this time to say otherwise, then it seems that his only purpose is negative posts and not contribute anything positive to the site. If this is true, then I hope that he just foes on his way.
So how long should a newbie wait to post review so most will believe it is true.
So how long should a newbie wait to post review so most will believe it is true. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
I never said that I thought that his posts were not true. I just said that there were several things that made me leery of his intensions.
I don't have issue for last min outfit request , but but if I don't have it with me then you are out of luck and should asked me before I'm flying lol
Or I'll take a request at the time appt is book or cuple days befoe I leave on tour.

What I'm not going to take a request is to bring with me a Eveing Gown that takes up a lot of room.

I do keep a skirt & heels and nice top.
But every provider is different! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Not last minute, in my case. I gave a couple of weeks notice.
Yes if you have a request you need to make that clear before scheduling p, a lot of girls don’t do outfit requests such as myself. I don’t see anything wrong with what she did HER RULES ! Originally Posted by Cendell M
Understood.. I haven't done this hundreds of times..
The girls I do know that I've seen before I talk to as I would a friend, and would have had no issue with this. Again, I asked with about 2 weeks notice for her to accommodate an outfit request of heels, stockings, mini skirt, and fitted blouse. Nothing extreme and I didn't realize this constituted that I must be some sort of madman control freak. Providers have asked me in the past after booking confirmation if there was specific attire they should wear.
I fully accept the HER RULES part and maybe this is a red flag I hadn't anticipated for her.
I am not saying that anything that OP said is not true, mainly because I have no idea. However there are some things that make me wonder about him. I am always suspicious of relative newbies who start making negative reports. This caused me to look into him. He has one review which was a NO. The review was written a couple of weeks after he joined and was concerning a session that occurred about a month or more before he joined. Things like that make my Spidey sense tingle. If these two reports are correct, and I have no reason at this time to say otherwise, then it seems that his only purpose is negative posts and not contribute anything positive to the site. If this is true, then I hope that he just foes on his way. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Just for some context, I first saw a provider in 2010. I have moved around, including continents, and don't mind the newbie comments as I don't see providers often (there was even a three year gap until 2023). Clearly, I have not picked up how this industry works fully. I did submit one negative review and it was totally honest and unfortunately not a good experience. I know my go to providers in Dallas, Detroit, Chicago, San Diego, and Atlanta - whom had I reviewed, would all have received glowing and positive reviews. For me, it was a little shocking how this provider reacted and, especially as I know she has such positive reviews overall, I didn't want others to fall into the same trap as me and not get to see her and enjoy a really positive experience.
^^^^^ Good to know some background information because 2 negative posts right out of the box causes suspicion. Now start sharing some of those good experiences that you have had.
I am not saying that anything that OP said is not true, mainly because I have no idea. However there are some things that make me wonder about him. I am always suspicious of relative newbies who start making negative reports. This caused me to look into him. He has one review which was a NO. The review was written a couple of weeks after he joined and was concerning a session that occurred about a month or more before he joined. Things like that make my Spidey sense tingle. If these two reports are correct, and I have no reason at this time to say otherwise, then it seems that his only purpose is negative posts and not contribute anything positive to the site. If this is true, then I hope that he just foes on his way. Originally Posted by NordicJag
No one knows but this dude and Ace what transpired. However, knowing Ace very well, I have some serious doubts. She’s a sweetheart!
No one knows but this dude and Ace what transpired. However, knowing Ace very well, I have some serious doubts. She’s a sweetheart! Originally Posted by RickB_4718
You should tell us all about it here:
https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1817
No one knows but this dude and Ace what transpired. However, knowing Ace very well, I have some serious doubts. She’s a sweetheart! Originally Posted by RickB_4718
Maybe something else he said prior gave her pause, but regardless, even if you take the OP at face value, she didn’t say anything to him that was off-putting in my opinion, nor did it give me any negative impressions of her.
The spirit of my thread is essentially this: Ace has great reviews and I'm 100% sure she's great, so don't make the same mistake that I did so you actually get to see her.
I would never waste my time or money on a provider that would not accommodate such a simple request! There are so many out there that will
^^ and that’s the beauty of this business; we don’t have to settle either, there’s so many clients out there that will see us regardless
  • R.M.
  • 05-01-2024, 04:34 PM
I would never waste my time or money on a provider that would not accommodate such a simple request! There are so many out there that will Originally Posted by sage123
Are you willing to purchase outfit requests?