Favorite Restaurants..........

Yes, I really enjoyed Oceanaire...... VERY FRESH!
I am a burger and fries/meat and potatoes type of man myself. For burgers I will probably sound like the stereotype by recommending Chip's (Lovers and the tollway), Kellers (a drive thru),

OTOH, If you're in NE Dallas and looking for a WIDE variety of great "home cooked" meals (ranging from American to Mexican to Italian to Greek (minds out of the gutter people, we're talking food here...)) check out Chubby's (yes... that's the actual name). It's at Jupiter and NW Highway.
I love Chubby's (remember the old one before they built the new one?)

Yes, Kellers and a Beer and a Saturday afternoon is the BEST!
THE VERY BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO EAT!!!!!!!!
State Fair of Texas!!!!!!!!

XO
Becky
With all these hi end restaurants mentioned, I thought I'd throw out what a fan of Original Fletcher's Corny Dogs and beer I am. Can't wait till October and the State Fair. Any body else into these delicacies?
I love Chubby's (remember the old one before they built the new one?)

Yes, Kellers and a Beer and a Saturday afternoon is the BEST! Originally Posted by The Original Becky
Not only do I remember the old location (the strip mall where the Lowe's now stands) my family comes from that end of town and my mother fondly recalls eating at the location pre strip mall, which was catty cornered from it's current location. (behind what is now the Burger King)

And in another burger spot review which will cause giggles on this board due to location. K's Hamburgers at Forest Ln and... wait for it... Harry Hines. Good fries, fresh burgers cooked well. I'd definitely give it a nod and tell you to check it out if you're in the area (problem being they're only open for breakfast and lunch, not dinner or late night)
State Fair huh......Not if you are trying to stay alive. My lord I think they will fry up just about anything. Lets see off the top of my head theres fried coke, fried twinkies, fried candybars, and then theres the corn dogs, & funnel cakes. Thats some calorie filled, artery clogged, make you gain ten pounds kind of "Good Lovin." I don't go to the state fair because I am weak and there are to many temptations. Outta Sight Outta Mind.

Sorry TNTKelly had to borrow your saying.
Once a year never hurts..... Wash it down with COLD BEER and your body will never know! lol!

XO
Becky
  • TBONE
  • 06-08-2009, 10:29 AM
made a list of some new places to eat.

HOWEVER

The BEST steaks are the TBONES I grill every weekend in my backyard...none better for twice the price!!!
So the secret is the COLD BEER. HA, all this time I thought it was exercise and hard work. TBone pass me one of those Corona's, I'm in. LOL!
I am so sad I have never had one of T-Bone's T-Bone's!
WOW! TBone.....I'm disappointed. You have known Becky for awhile and have never cooked her one of your tbones.
  • TBONE
  • 06-08-2009, 07:07 PM
I am so sad I have never had one of T-Bone's T-Bone's! Originally Posted by The Original Becky
We need to fix that..FAST!