ICE Agent Reveals Shocking Details About Obama’s Dismantling of Immigration Enforcement

righties have no concept of white or Wong. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lefties stick their heads up their asses...You are the "HeadAssFucker".
Lefties stick their heads up their asses...You are the "HeadAssFucker". Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That is fucking brilliant!
+1 whirl Originally Posted by LovingKayla
would you fuck Whirlytard if you knew he was a Muslim?
Practice what you preach yssup

Don't start no shit. Won't be no shit!
when a lefty says they "love America"....be forewarned, their notion of America is not what you might think. yes! its one that could be much better. fundamentally and otherwise.
when a righty says they "love America"....be forewarned, their notion of America is not what you might think. its an America that never was and never was meant to be. an Ozzie and Harriet lilly white idea where there are no poor and no minorities no gays or lesbians, no sex out of wedlock and no unwanted pregnancies. one where handicapped people shut their pie holes and whole species of animals and tracts of unspoiled land be damned or worse, one where jim crow still rules and blacks, mexicans and women knew their place. under the boot of white males.
you can vilify h.p. all you want but facts are facts, obama's done more to enforce border laws than bush ever thought of.
it's funny how liberal websites (not all but most) tend to deal in fact based reporting and conservative ones (not all but most) deal in pure crap, shall we make a list? do the words "birth certificate" pop into mind for some reason?. and btw...how is that NAU thing coming along?
he's also signed more pro gun legislation into law than any other president. there's reasons aside from ideology for that but its still a fact.
but to any gun nut hes at the corner working his way to your home collecting small arms as he goes house to house.
he's also signed more pro gun legislation into law than any other president. there's reasons aside from ideology for that but its still a fact. Originally Posted by jayt85331
Really? Can you name some of that legislation, or post a link to it?
he's also signed more pro gun legislation into law than any other president. there's reasons aside from ideology for that but its still a fact.
but to any gun nut hes at the corner working his way to your home collecting small arms as he goes house to house. Originally Posted by jayt85331
Really? Can you name some of that legislation, or post a link to it? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
ditto!
ditto! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Don't you mean MEGADITTOS, Corpy?
ditto! Originally Posted by I B H[QUOTE=I B Hankering
ankering;1052723092]ditto![/QUOTE]
and more ditto's...i guess we know why they call them ditto vaginas....oh, wait, im being told that is "ditto heads"...the term is officially "ditto heads"

Barack Obama has been called the "most anti-gun president in American history." Fears that Obama would try to ban guns fueled record sales of weapons during his presidency. But how many gun laws did Obama sign? And did any of them actually place restrictions on gun owners?
Gun Laws Signed By Obama

During his first term Obama didn't call for any major new restriction on guns or gun owners. Instead he urged authorities to enforce the state and federal laws already on the books.
In fact, Obama signed only two major laws that address how guns are carried in America, and both actually expand the rights of gun owners.
One of the laws allows gun owners to carry weapons in national parks; that law took effect in February 2012 and replaced President Ronald Reagan's policy of required guns be locked in glove compartments of trunks of car that enter national parks.
Another gun law signed by Obama allows Amtrak passengers to carry guns in checked baggage, a move that reversed a measure put in place after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
Obama often mentions the expansion of gun rights under those two laws. He wrote in 2011:
"In this country, we have a strong tradition of gun ownership that's handed from generation to generation. Hunting and shooting are part of our national heritage. And, in fact, my administration has not curtailed the rights of gun owners - it has expanded them, including allowing people to carry their guns in national parks and wildlife refuges."
Obama has repeatedly express support for the Second Amendment. "If you’ve got a rifle, you’ve got a shotgun, you’ve got a gun in your house, I’m not taking it away. Alright?" Obama has said.
it was the second entry after typing in: "gun legirslation signed by obama" even after miss hitting a key.

its called "google" fellas. c'mon say it with me, altogether now! "goooogle".... know it, learn it, live it.

i wonder if reagan would be ridden out of today's republican party on a rail and burned at the stake as a "heretic"?
so...now you guys show us some pro gun laws signed by republican potus in the 20th century...c'mon open that google page....show us what you kiddies learned today!

no,no,NO!...no worldnutsdaily!...focus people!
this will be on a test.

". . . so the point is the commitments I've made, I've kept. And those that I haven't been able to keep, it's not for lack of trying . . ." President Obama (16 Oct 12)

really?...you wanna get into misstatements and/or foot in mouth moments by recent potus?..really?
checks "stupid shit bush has said": volumes 1-174.
Shouldn't this be in the "Political Forum" ...??
but to any gun nut hes at the corner working his way to your home collecting small arms as he goes house to house. Originally Posted by jayt85331
So what's the big deal with High Capacity Magazines and Semi Auto Rifles and Handguns. Plus common Ammo being scarce and high in price. Another thing why would Diane Feinstein say if it was up to her she would have everyone turn their guns in. Which I know will never happen, at least not in my life time, It's just the fact that's what she would like to see happen, amidst all this "pro gun legislation".
When a rightie says he loves America, watch out, that usually means he wants to start killing folks he don't like with his assault rifle! Originally Posted by WTF

A right wingers idea is no government so they can steal at will. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

righties have no concept of( white or Wong). Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
are you talking Chinese