Never Underestimate Intelligent Conversation

I would go so far as to say that in some cases, especially married guys, the conversation might even rank equal to the sex.

Boy is that ever the truth. Just one of the reasons I am looking forward so much to seeing Natalia Cruz.

It's rare to have a conversation as a married guy that doesn't involve what car one of the neighbors just bought, what the kids did at school, or what the latest neighborhood rumor is.

I would also have to add in what a loser I am, how unattractive I am and what a moron I am. Originally Posted by floridian671
From the pms that we have exchanged I would say there is no way that you are a moron. And your kind words is a big turn on for me.
Gotta say, vnurse, I absolutely LOVE the new avatar!!
Thank you!

For a minute there, I thought you were going to say that I could carry on an intelligent conversation...thank you for not starting THAT rumor!
now i get it, reel us in with intelligent conversation, bedazzle us with your bodies, render us speechless [except for some grunts and moans], get us to leave a consulting fee, and then leave your place. :^) :^) :^)

talk about intelligent women!!!!

seriously, i enjoy talking w/ my women friends about all kinds of things, places, goings on, foods, photos, even kids.

it truly adds a positive, welcoming, and friendly feeling to the overall encounter.

again, THANKS TO ALL MY FAVS!!!!
pmdelites, I will never forget the last time you visited Dharma and I. You guys were talking all about some sort of computer "stuff" and I found my eyes rolling back in my head! LOL!

I am NOT a computer person by any form or fashion!

Ya'll really were cute though because you both got so animated and excited in whatever the hell you were talking about. I just crawled over in the corner and napped!

To be fair, we HAVE had some fun conversations though! Need to see you again soon!
Thank you!

For a minute there, I thought you were going to say that I could carry on an intelligent conversation...thank you for not starting THAT rumor! Originally Posted by vnurse
Rumor? No way...it's true!! I always enjoy our conversations...sometimes I think we spend more time talking than....well, just more time talking :-)
Taking the time to establish a connection often is some of the best part of meeting someone new. Then if you choose to meet for BCD it is often electric!

I want to be a fun visit for a lady, and treat them well.
Then you may find yourself being a favorite client, even those of us that donnot resemble Brad Pitt! And THAT is a great feeling, all based on forming a connection.
pmdelites, I will never forget the last time you visited Dharma and I. You guys were talking all about some sort of computer "stuff" and I found my eyes rolling back in my head! LOL!

I am NOT a computer person by any form or fashion!

Ya'll really were cute though because you both got so animated and excited in whatever the hell you were talking about. I just crawled over in the corner and napped!

To be fair, we HAVE had some fun conversations though! Need to see you again soon! Originally Posted by vnurse
sorry that we geeked out on you!!! but she is such a font of valuable and useful information. fortunately for all parties, it was after you two had massaged me to oblivion and back.

you heading to dallas anytime soon?
if not, wont be able to make it to ft worth until early march or late march :^(
No worries...it certainly didn't hurt my feelings! I remember "before" and there was absolutely NO geekiness then! LOL!

I don't know when I'll be in Dallas next. I have been so crazy busy over here that I really can't find a good time. We'll see what happens...

Thanks darlin'!
One of the most sensuous women I ever knew told me that "the brain is the body's biggest sex organ." :-)
Berk and Lana -- have I told you recently how much I love both of you?

Intelligent conversations, (well, when Berk isn't off on a rant :P Still love ya babe.)

It *is* "Babe" isn't it?

And again -- that's Mr. Goofball to you, young lady. Originally Posted by OldTimeBuddie
I am only ranting because I have a backbone and stick up for myself and other ladies.

If you only truly knew how it was seen on the other side from our eyes then you would be ranting too.

I am the happiest now Ive been in years so if my negative attitude comes across its only because I have to deal with those less fortunate who lack intelligence.
I'm not a good looking guy, I'm overweight, I'm over 60, but I still need a connection. Originally Posted by floridian671
+1 .... but ... there's time enough to chat once she is beneath me. Reminds me of the old joke:

HE: You know the difference between conversation and intercourse?
SHE: No...?
HE: Then, lie down. I want to talk to you.

I appreciate the "connection" requirement. Really needs to be there for an an excellent session. And intelligence and conversation are all cool. But I remember an ad Kristin Keys put up about a year ago .. might even have been longer. Might have been on ASPD .. I'm old... I forget.

The ad began something like, "Within a minute of you coming through my door I want to be on my knees in front of you with your ____ in my mouth!"

Dayum! I can't remember the rest of the ad ... maybe there was no rest of the ad.

For me, bless the ladies who can make me feel that she is delighted to be there, with me, at that moment, doing whatever we are doing. They have a warm and generous nature and I love them for it. As any overweight guy in his 60s should. Thank you for the hobby!!!!
If you really want to get to me...you will have to stimulate my mind.
I enjoy a conversation with someone who has lived life and has a personality.
I think I am probably one of the most competitive as far as rates for the services and time frame.
You wont meet a more honest and interesting person as myself...I can promise you that.
So yes...I am a talker but not a clocker watcher.... Originally Posted by berkleigh
Berk, I second that ... You have a lot of sexy assets, but one of your most valuable ones, is your ability to hold a pleasant, intelligent and honest conversation ...
I remember once, we spent like a whole hour talking drinking and eating berries before we even started kissing ... that was so cool

p.d. Now, I have to be very careful and respectful of your time cause I know we could be talking all night long, wouldnt we?
Ed Hardy I do remember that and miss those times....
....your probably one the easiest to talk to....
Anytime
WOW...I was just remembering the first time I met Berkleigh at a social. She is so outgoing I was closed off and decided to leave. She made it a point to tell me she wanted to talk next time. So after thinking this may not be for me, I decided to give it one more chance. Berk, you were so easy to talk too I looked up and it was time to go. We spent the whole evening just talking away. One of the best memories I've had at the socials. You are pretty persuasive but, I still won't dance.