Todays Question...

sausage, roasted peppers, onions, and mushrooms
[QUOTE=Carlos Danger;1059193313]my SD was a f'n feeder whew

No, however, I'm a member of fantasy feeder and I go on a few paid dinner dates a month for this. If certain gifts are bought on my amazon wish list and egiftcards are sent to me I will have a meal or cook and eat camming on hangouts Carlos I'll even give you a special and only charge you $120 plus the tab for your fantasy feeding date with me Here's an example from my paid bday session usually I charge $20-30 a pic depending on how messy, BUT I'll share this with you for free sugar dick pizza can be messy so $30 a pic, $40 if you want ranch on my lips. you're welcome
I'll go with pepperonis, mushrooms, sausage and bell peppers. Light on the veggies though. Don't want my pizza looking like a dam salad.
Limberger, pickled Polish sausage, onions, garlic and hot peppers with a large side order of Crown and coke!
I hate blue cheese and most places put it on wing pizza Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Country Sweet then?
my SD was a f'n feeder whew

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Here we go again, what's sd?
Here we go again, what's sd? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
SD/sb= sugar daddy/ sugar baby
D/s= Dominant/submissive or Daddy/sugar

xtra cheese with sausage or pepperoni.
both meats on it are just too salty for me.
I usually order a cup of wing sauce and ranch to dip in.
Sams club has decent buffalo wing pizza.
That stuffed hot pepper pizza is so damn good.
Cleveland pizza sucks.
Angel's ass on a pizza sounds good to me.
I just love pizza.. Lol
Angel's ass on a pizza sounds good to me. Originally Posted by olddude
You should cum get some of this ass
Still craving pizza with pineapples on it...
And some Dick on the side would be good too
Meat lovers and pile it high, throw on some jalapenos or banana peppers too
Pepperoni, Ital sausage and sweet peppers ... Every now and then a Hawaiian pizza with pineapples and ham does the trick too.
Bacon and pepperoni then I sprinkle parm and red crushed peppers and hot sauce. Or country sweet chicken Charlie's from Salvatore's