Encounter: I overpaid, inflation increased, fed signals rate hike, stock market down. Sorry, not sorry.

These are premium, quality, girls, healthy, and great shape, speak good English for the most part. Good educated people that drive nice cars. They go home to a local residence each night, so no, I don’t think you’re gonna get the same for a whole lot less.
  • Pyle1
  • 04-17-2024, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by rodeoplayboy
My question to the "overpaid" crowd is why not give the lady more if the service provided is top shelf and something that leaves you happy.

jpb Originally Posted by justplainbob
Because they are too cheap, and have this notion that if one monger “overpays,” then they will never get the same treatment for less $. This bullshit of “we have to work together to keep rates low” is just that, bullshit. I’ll pay what I want to pay, and it’s nobody else’s damn business.
Originally Posted by justplainbob View Post
My question to the "overpaid" crowd is why not give the lady more if the service provided is top shelf and something that leaves you happy.

jpb

Because they are too cheap, and have this notion that if one monger “overpays,” then they will never get the same treatment for less $. This bullshit of “we have to work together to keep rates low” is just that, bullshit. I’ll pay what I want to pay, and it’s nobody else’s damn business.
"Don't you just LOVE having your a million of own choices to do whatever it is that makes you happy - The ladies too, they have preferences you sloths! This is the USA, what other way would you have it, judges?"
People tell me I overpaid for my Lexus, and for that matter, every car I’ve ever bought But I got what I wanted every time and got good service out of them while I had them
Because they are too cheap, and have this notion that if one monger “overpays,” then they will never get the same treatment for less $. This bullshit of “we have to work together to keep rates low” is just that, bullshit. I’ll pay what I want to pay, and it’s nobody else’s damn business. Originally Posted by Bowser98
Just gotta say it...Booo Yah Bowser! Boo F ing YAH!!! My sentiments exactly.

jpb
Originally Posted by rodeoplayboy
Thanks for great review, sounds interesting. Curious how it compared to earlier sessions you had with her? Is the 1.2 for hh or hour, and does she limit access if tip is less?
To be fair.. when it’s presented in a conversation forum…

I don’t see how it can then be retconned into privacy.
Man I need to get PA