Over 800 hundred federal judgeships left open by Harry Reid when GW Bush was president.

Your man plans to block it.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ted-c...ry?id=36922959 Originally Posted by i'va biggen

"My Man" .... you're the one partial to guys. Not me!

As for Cruz .... someone has to fall on the sword!

Or as they sometimes have said in San Antonio ... "someone has to draw a black bean"!
  • Old-T
  • 02-15-2016, 11:00 AM
So.. why should THEY be the only ones allowed to get away with it and now the Republicans "have to play fair"? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
So by that illogic, since there was an unsolved murder in my city this year--someone "got away with it"--then everyone else has the right to do the same thing and kill people. That is just dumb. The Dems were wrong, and the Reps would be wrong too.

That has always been the way the last few decades; the democrats cheat, lie, and obstruct which is fair from their point of view but let the GOP do the same thing (for different reasons) and the shit hits the rotating air flow device.
Right. No filthy tricks from Dick C and certainly not from Karl Rove. No, keep deluding yourself that the Reps are the party of Goodness and Righteousness.

There is a difference Old T. The Consitution allows for one branch to block the other branches from taking certain actions. This was intentional to prevent one branch from going radical. Reid admitted that what he did was to prevent Bush from filling judgeships so that they could be given to cronies of the democratic party. Just like when Reid lied about Romney's taxes. When confronted long after the election, Reid wasn't even remorseful or ashamed. His only comment was that Romney wasn't president. Reid is a total disgrace to the body politic. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are correct, Reid is a scumbag. As is Rove. Both parties have sold their humanity and their decency for "winning". Until both camps throw out the trash in their own houses they both deserve ridicule and disgust.

COG isn't all that far wrong on that point.
Got a link, or just more of your bullshit?

Or as they sometimes have said in San Antonio ... "someone has to draw a black bean"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The vacancies have nothing to do with Reid. It is the NRA which tries to control who makes the federal bench and has created a huge back log.
The vacancies have nothing to do with Reid. It is the NRA which tries to control who makes the federal bench and has created a huge back log. Originally Posted by BigLouie
The NRA has "created a huge back log" of what?

"Firearm Disposition Orders"?
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Can't you quote someone or do you have to add shit to it?
Can't you quote someone or do you have to add shit to it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I asked you a question, and got some popcorn and am still awaiting a reply.
The vacancies have nothing to do with Reid. It is the NRA which tries to control who makes the federal bench and has created a huge back log. Originally Posted by BigLouie

Someone got out of isolation again.
I asked you a question, and got some popcorn and am still awaiting a reply. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When you run out of popcorn let me know. I'll spot you another box.
When you run out of popcorn let me know. I'll spot you another box. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you ever answer a question, I'll get you some.
If you ever answer a question, I'll get you some. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hopefully this will "soak in"!

Just because I little person asks a question doesn't mean the little person gets an answer to the question they asked. Now go throw a fit, but don't spill your popcorn. The floor is slippery beneath you!
Hopefully this will "soak in"!

Just because I little person asks a question doesn't mean the little person gets an answer to the question they asked. Now go throw a fit, but don't spill your popcorn. The floor is slippery beneath you! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Otherwise your accusation had no merit, so you are trying to be superior as to avoid the question. Bottom line is "you are full of shit" as usual. Typical right wing piss ant. Watch that floor..

Otherwise your accusation had no merit, ... Typical right wing piss ant. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So, you ARE A LEFT-WING NUT CASE! You're another Gruberized NumbSkull.
So, you ARE A LEFT-WING NUT CASE! You're another Gruberized NumbSkull. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Take a pill little buckaroo.

Or as they sometimes have said in San Antonio ... "someone has to draw a black bean"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
They have sometime said that in San Antonio?

They serve black beans at Zocalo, which, of course, is in the heart of Clarksville. What have they sometime said there, LLephantMan? Push in your stool, LL?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

You're a DOTY ALL TIE TIME LLephantMan!