You Want Sodomized For Free?

What is it with you hasbeens ?. Saying he does not limp is like saying you don't fall asleep with a double cheeseburger in your mouth.. lol. Quit talking old shit. What's next are you going to bring all of your old reviews?. Your size 40 gf?. STFU whispers those days are over. Your fatter, hes broke, your fatter.. sorry said that. And he is a gimp. you only bring shit to this site.. you lie you eat you lie you eat. Again many have said that you do condone hurting women... Don't try and put your history or shame on me. I am solid and there is nothing you can do to phase me tubby. You two are real pathetic throwing out the word rape like it's ok.. you have no respect for women and obviously were raised wrong. You guys make jokes about it like it's funny. Shame on a you losers. I won't even play in that arena because it's the worst thing that can happen.and you pieces of shit think its ok. You should be banned for even saying that and actually breaking and eccie rule. I think mods should look into it.
No you forcing women into anal sex against their will is sick... way beyond lame you rapist!

Go ahead and suck on some mod cock and see if you can get them to look into that rapist.
I'm sooooooo fucking scared!
Lol. U are one sick cookie. How many mandles do you have?. What's funny about you is exactly what slave said about you to providers a long time ago.. lol. I wish I could tell you but I'll leave you guessing. You sit there with no plan for tomorrow except the mail and you get on here and say it's ok to rape?. That's even low for you troll. U thinks it's fun to slam women and then you probably cry and wonder why your alone. YOUR FUCKING CREEPY DUDE... what kind of person spends his life trolling a board and is not living life?. There is no way you can be happy being so pathetic gimp... Anyway I am over it with you two. I can't talk yo low life that think rape is ok. Karma is a bitch
Sure she did rapist.
Nice fucking story loser.
What is it with you hasbeens ?. Saying he does not limp is like saying you don't fall asleep with a double cheeseburger in your mouth.. lol. Quit talking old shit. What's next are you going to bring all of your old reviews?. Your size 40 gf?. STFU whispers those days are over. Your fatter, hes broke, your fatter.. sorry said that. And he is a gimp. you only bring shit to this site.. you lie you eat you lie you eat. Again many have said that you do condone hurting women... Don't try and put your history or shame on me. I am solid and there is nothing you can do to phase me tubby. You two are real pathetic throwing out the word rape like it's ok.. you have no respect for women and obviously were raised wrong. You guys make jokes about it like it's funny. Shame on a you losers. I won't even play in that arena because it's the worst thing that can happen.and you pieces of shit think its ok. You should be banned for even saying that and actually breaking and eccie rule. I think mods should look into it. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
No mata no one is joking about it at all. None of us are condoning rape! But too many things have been brought to lite about you, and rape is one of them. This is serious!! On the other hand all of the physical threats you have made on threads to members.and condoning violence against someones mother, that is breaking the rules. It should result in a lifetime ban for you.So yes, the mods. should look into it all-- WD
So you have so much info post it!! I guess reading is not your cup of tea . So your mother is an eccie member? Lol. Gtfooh. Your reaching gimp. Yes you do condone it because the way you talk about it. I am sure you have been a part of something like that in your past. It comes to easy for you. Come on admit it. You like to do that don't you.?. I am curious what other sick shit you and whispers think is ok. I agree you in whispers should have a life time babe and police should look in to your creepy behavior. I would not be surprised if your the snitch that calls the cops on ys hobbyist. Is that you gimp?. Whispers?. Since non of you participate your definitely suspect. People that just look are very dangerous to this site. They could be cops, snitches and rapist. I don't know mods really look into these pervs
Just because people don't get their self esteem from writing reviews of hookers like yourself doesn't mean they don't participate.

Just like not everyone forces anal rape on women either!
Anyway I am over it with you two. I can't talk yo low life that think rape is ok. Karma is a bitch Originally Posted by Mata Leon
That's what you have said a bunch of times.... you are over it with us..... yet here you are...... dancing to the strings others are pulling like a marionette...... (someone tell him what that is) ....

If people thought rape was OK I don't think they would be having a problem with what some are saying about you..... You have it all wrong.....

Do you think that bullying and intimidating some 18-22 yo whore into letting you bareback her ass is consensual sex?....

(I know... I know.... some big words right?)

I didn't know you were around long enough to know Karma..... But you are right... She was a real bitch..
Ok loud mouth show your proof!!. You can't you sissy. You got nothing. You are one sick loser.
Ok loud mouth show your proof!!. You can't you sissy. You got nothing. You are one sick loser. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
I'm not looking to prove anything Mata.... It was something that was talked about having lunch with a few folks from here a couple of weeks ago and when you went on a rant here in the last week or so you drew more attention to yourself and someone else brought it up.....

Your actions have made you a high profile target and more and more people are going to fuck with with you......

I have no proof... I wasn't looking to prove anything...... I simply asked YOU if there was any truth there..... You still haven't denied it.....

On one side there is the story of a young girl that was intimidated by you to the point something happened and she said you raped her supposedly......

Then there is your side.... which so far seems to be only that you are a rockstar?

Come on now... you have to understand how this big bad intimidating ass annihilator image of yours could scare someone into submission can't you?

Rockstars don't have to pay for pussy..... You seem to be proud that you do.... Not paying is NOT rape..... IS that what happened? Did you think she was just into you since you were a Rockstar and not pay her? Because that's something different than rape.....

What happened? Tell your side..... Even BeachPlayer has a side to his forays.....

IS that how he pushed your buttons?..... Do you see yourself in him?
I'm not even sure what the appeal of anal sex is. It doesn't feel as good as pussy and you have to worry about shit on your dick. Shows up bad on my pasty white cock!
That's real funny you having lunch with a few guys??. Lol can't deny something that is fabricated. I think the real question is why did you quit writing reviews?. I heard there was an issue with a provider..maybe that is why you condone rape and try and act as if you have some hidden knowledge.. you don't. Everything you say is to create havic and your word go on deaf ears. The thing is you cant just come on here and say things like rape and disrespect women like that. The reason you have no proof because there isn't any. We're you forced at some point that is why you have so much hatred to women?. Maybe denied real world women because if your weight has you with so much anger that maybe you forced a provider and she threatened police and you left the hobby. The thing is I can slam your big fat ass but a poor girl can't.. Damn whispers how can that kind of violence turn you on. It's a shame that you and some guys have lunch and the topic is rapping girls and you and your monkey just stay by your ass and egg it on. Yes I said I was done and I am. But I just can let you guys think that it's ok to harm women. Maybe it's a blessing that RR is to poor to hobby and your to fat. I think it makes it safer for all the girls and the new ones. I really think people need to look into your past angry Fatman.
I see you like to keep burying this thread just like kingman does.
Mata you sure seem to do mostly hhr appts, is that because you are broke?
Or is it you can't last more than a couple minutes and like to overstay your time?
Ass raping must get you off really quick.