Favorite/ best condom of choice

I have heard about Crown, in fact they get high rating on the reviews. Unfortunately the area I m in you can not find them in the typical stores.

Trojan Escacy's are not bad except they smell bad. Originally Posted by Milehigh65
Kimono Crown Condoms are a Japanese Brand. They do fit somewhat tight but they are as shear as anything made american if not more so. If you would like to try them go to condom USA.com. They offer free condoms just pay S&h. As far as the domestic brands I like the LifeStyles Brands much more than Durex or Trojan.
Sarah and I like the Trojan Ultra Thins, in the bluish gray box. They stay on, and the lubricant is tolerable.
I bring my own condoms to every session and after trying different kinds, I discovered I liked the Trojan Her Pleasure. For some reason, the ridges on them seem to help get me off better. The ultra thins are always too tight... and I'm not that big either.

I bring my own condoms to every session and after trying different kinds, I discovered I liked the Trojan Her Pleasure. For some reason, the ridges on them seem to help get me off better. The ultra thins are always too tight... and I'm not that big either.

Originally Posted by pipefitter73
The ridges help you get off. Are you sure you're not wearing it inside out,lol.
Why the different types for circumcised and uncircumcised? Originally Posted by S-Man
The foreskin makes the penis just a tad thicker*, so condoms designed for men without it will get stuck or tend to be really tight. Trojan Magnums are fine, but regular Trojans get stuck a lot and seem to slip off.

Durex are only a few mm bigger in that department, but it's JUST enough for a foreskin. And they also fit great on cut guys too. Kimono MAXX do well in this department too.

*cut off and unfolded the adult foreskin would be the size of a postcard, so imagine that put back together and you add a bit of girth
Small: crown
Med: trojan
Large: magnum
I like the mint flavored ones ( I know, sounds campy) from Lifestyle, and the Magnum brand large ones. Also like the Snugfit ones for men. So Lifestyle is my main brand.
Ava. Where do you get the mint ones??