Encounter: Kayden Carter OMG!!!

By in town I’m referring to her home city.
Too bad she's not taking any more appointments. Today is my first "free day" since she posted. I definitely would have hit-her-up today.
Too bad she's not taking any more appointments. Today is my first "free day" since she posted. I definitely would have hit-her-up today. Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
Don’t worry brotha I’m certain they’ll be back to Pensacola. I dropped a grand between the two myself and I’m pretty sure some of our other amigos did the same. I’m thinking we made their trip well worth it for them. I’d expect them back within the next few months. If you go to Ellie’s website and subscribe to her newsletter you can precook next time she’s on your and you’ll not only verify prior to coming but you can also get a slight discount with the precook deposit payment.
I got lucky and as soon as I saw they were in town I was all over it. You gotta verify early with the professionals cuz they book quick. Both Kayden and Ellie are beautiful ladies. I don’t normally elaborate on reviews but I had to after today’s appointment. I felt morally obligated to emphatically express my my satisfaction after today’s
appointment. Originally Posted by pbrun90
She's having send her a deposit on cashapp of $110 to like GlobalARSolutions as the cashapp or something..did she have you do this too?
This post looks like it is about a year old. Is she back in the area?