What are your fears when meeting a provider?

• anita
  • 09-09-2010, 10:36 PM
Lol. Same here,cops are like std's: annoying
  • anita
  • 09-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Can't really blame them for doing their job though...both ways(clients/providers).

Seeing some guys naked requires lots of Irish whiskey. Interpret that as you wish. You know who you are. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Now Fancy....stop talkn about BM...he's not that bad....at least you know you wont catch a hairball dating him!!!

Simple for me, will she look like her pictures?
Now Fancy....stop talkn about BM...he's not that bad....at least you know you wont catch a hairball dating him!!!

Originally Posted by babydollsnow
EEEEEKKKKK! Where's that bottle? I really need to get soused now.

*Cough*.... *hack*.... *hauwk*.... *sputter*..... *gag*....

I excited some of you with those sound effects, didn't I?
EEEEEKKKKK! Where's that bottle? I really need to get soused now.

*Cough*.... *hack*.... *hauwk*.... *sputter*..... *gag*....

I excited some of you with those sound effects, didn't I? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Since that made you sick....maybe DH can help now...gotta admit girl the tongue got it going on....lmao

Since that made you sick....maybe DH can help now...gotta admit girl the tongue got it going on....lmao

Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Yoda lives! But he's wasted.

The farce be with you.
Sorry for hijacking the thread Anita

but its really not a hijack we just being nice to you and letting you know....DONT SEE BM OR DH....YOU WILL HAVE A Chihuahua OR A Cat AT YOUR DOOR!!!

just say!!!!
I make Quasimodo look like Tom Cruise... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

AND I still call Bullsh*t.......... Just like I know toxic, I know intoxicatin'! Whoa..... I even surprised my self that time... (high 5'ing myself)
[quote=Fancyinheels;575726]Funny, funny people.

Seeing some guys naked requires lots of Irish whiskey. Interpret that as you wish. You know who you are.

damn a bottle of whiskey... hell it takes that much for me to look in the mirror.... next time will need to bring 2x.
My biggest fear is that the next "new" provider I see will turn out to be my SO.

Oh, and after BDS's hiatus, when I show up for her first appointment, she slams the door in my face and she asks me to go buy her a fifth of Irish Whiskey.
1. That she will look less glamorous than in her pics. It happens 99% of the time.
2. That I might have to ask her to take a shower before the session. I never do, but that ends the session before it starts.
That once I had a good session; I leave my SO for her.
Being busted.
That the session will not be GFE.
That the lady will not be pretty.
That the lady will be hostile.
  • Dad
  • 09-10-2010, 08:25 AM
My biggest fear is that the next "new" provider I see will turn out to be my SO. Originally Posted by boardman
Or Mom, Daughter, Sister, etc.!