Phenomenologists

Yes, a smile, flirtation, the eyes, the deep imploring with subtle signs that she wants as much as she can get....

Leave the 'fuck me now and fuck me hard, essence' to round 3, or with an old friend after a long absence. Otherwise my mind translates it to 'finish fast, give me some change, I have stuff to do'.
IMO this(in red above) has much to do with it for me...
There have been times when the "good looking" "perfect dick" guy walks in and half way through the session I feel I am not as wet as I would like to be.... then there are times when the average joe comes and just from the friendly convo on the phone, and that feeling of the "known" --- by the time my clothes are off and I am sucking... I am dripping, and I am certain, it is from being comfortable, having a connection of what ever sorts. I think you have to be comfortable to really enjoy and get to where you want or need to be... hobbyist or provider. Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
I second that. Ther are guys who just walk in and I'm drooling. And usually I am right, they are the ones who rock my world!