Audit the Fed Bill Passes in House!!

• CJ7
  • 07-26-2012, 03:22 PM
That's why it makes sense for Congress to audit the Fed, and keep auditing them. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

BBBBAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

if congress audited the fed you'd shit bricks, and call the results of their audit a LIE

soner or later pal, youre gonna have to decide which side of the fence youre on ... your balls are taking a serious beating
Who should audit them, CBJ7? There are protocols to follow. If Congress fails to do the job, then it's time to replace them. Actually, it's past time to replace Congress.

Your solution is to just let them slide. All of them. I'm not in favor of that. Sure, let's let them all run roughshod on us. Hahahaha. They will do it anyway. So don't worry.

And you laugh at me. Wow. Well, go ahead. Enjoy yourself. Sit back, and watch the tyranny parade. Laugh it up.
  • CJ7
  • 07-26-2012, 03:42 PM
Who should audit them, CBJ7? There are protocols to follow. If Congress fails to do the job, then it's time to replace them. Actually, it's past time to replace Congress.

Your solution is to just let them slide. All of them. I'm not in favor of that. Sure, let's let them all run roughshod on us. Hahahaha. They will do it anyway. So don't worry.

And you laugh at me. Wow. Well, go ahead. Enjoy yourself. Sit back, and watch the tyranny parade. Laugh it up. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I didnt laugh at you I laughed at your comment ..

anti government COF wants the government to audit the government then (seemingly) trusts the government to open the books to the world ...

ooooook

• Seedy
  • 07-26-2012, 03:56 PM
BBBBAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

if congress audited the fed you'd shit bricks, and call the results of their audit a LIE

soner or later pal, youre gonna have to decide which side of the fence youre on ... your balls are taking a serious beating Originally Posted by CJ7
I told you guys, i'd do it for free, all I want is my 12 guage side by side, and about 10 cases of #4 bird shot. After the first one hits the deck with both rounds, I guarantee there'll be a serious attitude change....LMFAO
  • WTF
  • 07-26-2012, 04:58 PM
I didnt laugh at you I laughed at your comment ..

anti government COF wants the government to audit the government then (seemingly) trusts the government to open the books to the world ...

ooooook

Originally Posted by CJ7
I been pointing out this back and forth love/hate affair he has with government for the last year!

All these folks that hate the government, that work for the government , should do the honorable thing if they vote for Mitt Romney, quit their job and let their actions speak towards smaller government!
  • CJ7
  • 07-26-2012, 05:04 PM
I agree ... just dont fuck with their SS checks or Medicaid benefits.

snark~