Ladies: Clients who are hot/sexy/fine.

Hell, they are happy that I smell good.

I feel bad for you ladies that have to put up with smelly guys.
Well I try to be cleaned up enough to not have any skid marks on the bed!
I also wonder why a good looking guy is in the Hobby. I have a buddy at work that is in his 40s, tall and good looking, and he has a great personality. He can pull a girl out of a bar any night he wants for free. He knows I Hobby, but hell I am in my 60s
OMGoodness...the hobby is about getting fantasies, fetishes, and needs met. Has nothing to do with whether one is plain, fat, or ugly. There are lots of very attractive and intelligent men here...for all kinds of reasons.

Do attractive men make the session better...sometimes...but, not always! Some attractive men have a horrible demeanor...like they're God's gift to women...which is a huge turn-off for me. I'm blessed...I think all my *friends* are hot...and, GREAT BCD!
It's definitely hit or miss with the hotties. Some, as already, stated can be so aware of my body and what makes me feel good. But then there are those other ones...they don't always turn out as I had hoped.
Well I try to be cleaned up enough to not have any skid marks on the bed! Originally Posted by shorty
Damn Shorty that's a visual that I did not need....
I don't care what a guy looks like, I truly don't. I never understood why a guy would say he's good-looking or whatever because to me, it isn't just about 'pay me', it's about respect. Some 'hot guys' are arrogant assholes and think they're doing ME a favor. I had one guy even say " I normally never pay for it." Really? I said, " I normally wouldn't be with you either, unless you pay for it, which you're not going to do, because you can take your attitude out the door with your money. Good bye."

Hygiene is every bit as important if not more than the way a guy looks. I once saw a good-looking guy who left a skidmark the size of a tire tread on my sheets and had BO, even after taking a shower. He apparently didn't know how to scrub his armpits or his ass.
OMGoodness...the hobby is about getting fantasies, fetishes, and needs met. Has nothing to do with whether one is plain, fat, or ugly. There are lots of very attractive and intelligent men here...for all kinds of reasons.

Do attractive men make the session better...sometimes...but, not always! Some attractive men have a horrible demeanor...like they're God's gift to women...which is a huge turn-off for me. I'm blessed...I think all my *friends* are hot...and, GREAT BCD! Originally Posted by Likinikki
Thats right, you pay for the fantasy that is guaranteed lol. And to not have a clingy chick hunting you down! You pay get your world rocked (in a way you most likely won't get it free), and we leave you alone till YOU are ready again haha. Win Win! You don't pay us to stay, you pay us to leave