Overnight luvrboy

^^^^ Ditto!
I'm just at this point going to sit back and watch how this unfolds. I get a warning if I retort, but I guess since I'm not a part of the clique here other rules apply for everyone else. That's fine. I didn't come here for dudes anyway and for the women who "supposedly" don't want me, I don't want them either. Enjoy you'll day. I'm napping.
It's always interesting, though. If Nordic Jag would openly tell the truth and openly support me he would let you'll know I always hit his inbox with information. As well as a ton of others, but I have absolutely nothing to prove here, in all honesty I'm somewhat becoming tired of the hobby. I share information with those I choose. It's just that simple. It's totally up to me
“I’m going to shut up now but keep talking.”

- Shinepro
  • BLM69
  • 02-09-2023, 09:27 PM
I've always wondered if those who call the ladies on a hobby forum 'whores' are the impolite, ill mannered, immature, and uncouth douche bags I take them for. Just asking, not saying. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I wonder why tricks think they're total gentlemen, paying a whore to spread her legs and suck their little cocks, those activities aren't very classy or gentleman like. Speaking the truth isn't rude, lying and pretending to be something you're not is very rude.

FYI gentlemen, these "companions" are calling you guys tricks behind your back, I've witnessed this many times before. Go ahead and piss one off and see what she really thinks about you. But I'm the douche bag

PR needs pics of his adventures, I take a few pics of mine, filled up pussies dripping man juice are my favorite
Asian fuck dolls
I wonder why tricks think they're total gentlemen, paying a whore to spread her legs and suck their little cocks, those activities aren't very classy or gentleman like. Speaking the truth isn't rude, lying and pretending to be something you're not is very rude.

FYI gentlemen, these "companions" are calling you guys tricks behind your back, I've witnessed this many times before. Go ahead and piss one off and see what she really thinks about you. But I'm the douche bag

PR needs pics of his adventures, I take a few pics of mine, filled up pussies dripping man juice are my favorite Originally Posted by BLM69
I happen to agree with everything you stated Sir. I have plenty of pictures. I just choose to share them with those I want to and that's that

FYI gentlemen, these "companions" are calling you guys tricks behind your back, I've witnessed this many times before. Go ahead and piss one off and see what she really thinks about you. But I'm the douche bag Originally Posted by BLM69
The point is that the term “whore” has a negative connotation that not all companions/providers deserve. It’s akin to calling a nice woman a “bitch” just because she is female. But yeah, given the type of women you visit and what types of encounters you prefer, per your reviews, the term “whore” is probably appropriate.
Overnights with hugging, cuddling, etc. SMH. Overnight to smash most of the night, good. Overnight to go dancing, dinner, and have a pseudo date with a pretend girlfriend. You are looking to have temp relief from your loneliness. To each there own, but that is a suckers play to me.
Overnights with hugging, cuddling, etc. SMH. Overnight to smash most of the night, good. Overnight to go dancing, dinner, and have a pseudo date with a pretend girlfriend. You are looking to have temp relief from your loneliness. To each there own, but that is a suckers play to me. Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes
Look guys here's the deal. I've been muzzled by UC so I can't really say what I want to say, but let's start here I don't give a damn what any of you'll think of me in all honesty and trust me if you knew what I pay for overnights.....well. Stay in you'll lane and I'll happily stay in mine. I post what I want when I want. You don't like me or my posts scroll on. As long as I abide by the rules. Whatever reason I'm here let me have my space and I'm gladly giving you'll yours. Anyone who simply wants an overnight to fuck all night is a c***** and doesn't understand overnights so why even click on this post
The point is that the term “whore” has a negative connotation that not all companions/providers deserve. It’s akin to calling a nice woman a “bitch” just because she is female. But yeah, given the type of women you visit and what types of encounters you prefer, per your reviews, the term “whore” is probably appropriate. Originally Posted by Bowser98

I appreciate you dumbing this down for idiots who may not understand the simple concept I was posting. Then again, anybody who has been banned here several times, and is perma-banned from OH2 isn't worthy of my time.
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2023, 10:21 AM
The point is that the term “whore” has a negative connotation that not all companions/providers deserve. It’s akin to calling a nice woman a “bitch” just because she is female. But yeah, given the type of women you visit and what types of encounters you prefer, per your reviews, the term “whore” is probably appropriate. Originally Posted by Bowser98
By paying it makes me a trick, by charging for pussy makes them a whore. You can sugar coated however you like, I don't like pretending or into illusions.
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2023, 10:26 AM
I appreciate you dumbing this down for idiots who may not understand the simple concept I was posting. Then again, anybody who has been banned here several times, and is perma-banned from OH2 isn't worthy of my time. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Believing these women actually care for a Man paying them to get laid makes you a smart guy? Get in touch with reality and understand what things really are pop's.

You're not romancing a potential prospect girlfriend over here, you're a trick paying for pussy.
I appreciate you dumbing this down for idiots who may not understand the simple concept I was posting. Then again, anybody who has been banned here several times, and is perma-banned from OH2 isn't worthy of my time. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I say this lightly because it seems the rules here differ for different posters but someone like you Sir who self proclaimed hasn't hobbied in years isn't worth our time, those of us who actively hobby. We talked once I believe via dm and you shared your reason for not hobbying, honestly I was compassionate with your response but that compassion is deteriorating with your constant attacks on members and your propensity to name calling when in all actuality Sir you are the one who isn't relevant and you are the one who seems like what you call others for still being here, not hobbying. Makes no sense to most of us.
Makes no sense to most of us. Originally Posted by Pitroom

First of all, you only know about me what I allow you to know. Secondly, I wasn't talking to you, something about people using multiple handles is just sickening to me like you're playing games with the membership here. Lastly, I've known for months your a pure 100% narcissist, however your speaking using the term "makes no sense to most of us" just verifies your narcissistic tendencies.