ISO INCALL for today for my 50th encounter.

^^^ That’s funny because you haven’t been shy recently about stating your dislike of the OP and his opinions, but I get it... I’m guessing those recent infraction points hit their mark?
^^^ That’s funny because you haven’t been shy recently about stating your dislike of the OP and his opinions, but I get it... I’m guessing those recent infraction points hit their mark? Originally Posted by ManSlut
I got a warning actually not an infraction....and I happen to respect the person who gave me the warning...so I’m trying to behave...

Points aren’t what I’m concerned about...the points I do have will expire on 8/8 anyway and I’m no where close to getting banned like he hoped for...so oh well

I’m guessing his comment that he wouldn’t touch the Cindy crowd even if someone paid for it or it was free...was provoked rudeness so that must make it okay...

I never really said I did t like the OP...I just said he was kinda being a dick and mAybe that’s why he didn’t get the response he was hoping for...not meant to hurt feelings ...or to be rude...but when a mod says it was unprovoked...you must follow instruction
If you are a lady and you are posting in here and you are not posting to respond to my ISO, then you are hijacking the thread which is against the rules.

So far out of 4 ladies that posted in here, only one, Ginger Bread Girl, was to respond to my ISO.

The other ladies, just to talk bullshit.

And to you guys who posted in here.

Sorry I Am Not Interested.

I only like girls.
^^^ Sorry OP, I didn’t really think you would read ‘I wanted a steak dinner & your tube steak’ into my commentary?...Please don’t RTM this post, I have enough shit to deal with - this new look ECCIE, Horseface being back, Analeese’s kinder/friendlier attitude, etc...
I’m still myself....not kinder or friendlier.....still just me...take that as you wish

I think the OP said he’s not looking anymore anyway cause he went to steak alone so what difference does it make if this thread is derailed a little?

I only like girls. Originally Posted by CG2014

Sure cannot tell for your posts.
Analeese,
^^^ So my subliminal messages were for nothing?!...Fuck me!!...I knew I should have been more direct (visualize me kicking dirt).
^^^ Sorry OP, I didn’t really think you would read ‘I wanted a steak dinner & your tube steak’ into my commentary?...Please don’t RTM this post, I have enough shit to deal with - this new look ECCIE, Horseface being back, Analeese’s kinder/friendlier attitude, etc... Originally Posted by ManSlut
Kiddy up
Be quite Tara lol. I think he was struck out many times. Butt, if you back up again I promise to slam bam thank you ma'am...nice to meet you too
I was told many times before that if a provider responds to an ISO and she doesn't fit the requirements of the ISO, to RTM them.

i.e. in this ISO I was looking for a Caucasian or Latina spinner, and the only one who responded is AA.

In over 4 years, I have gotten dozens and dozens of PM from providers that do not meet my past ISO requirements and I could had RTM each and everyone of them but I never did until this time.

I have also been told in the past if Providers that PM in response to an ISO and they don't fit the requirement of the ISO, it violated this rule: Originally Posted by CG2014

What was the final outcum of your ISO or did U strike out.

Would not think the providers would pass up a steak dinner.

Maybe add the Steak house in the next ISO.

They my think U wanted to bring them to Golden Corral.