what is the....

Best...the memories...

Worst....the memories
Edit: Dammit, Neco, you stole my joke! Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
I'm putting myself in Time Out right now. Can I bring my stuffed bunny to my room at least?

Sorry, hijack over.
Worst - a**hats who don't get what the boards are about, most devil's advocates (some are funny, but most are just "stirring the pot") , trolls, men who don't read about us before initial contact and then try to get services not provided, men and ladies who don't understand that this is Our business and Their hobby, the ladies who are so insecure that they won't give a reference and cause a sister provider to lose biz, aka:$$$, and end up pressuring a client to see them instead, the ladies who don't know how to conduct their business and end up "staining" the rest of ladies in the gents eyes and only prolong the disrespect some still have for those of us who have chosen this profession

Best -many many many awesome gents and ladies who have genuine respect and admiration for one another and know how to conduct themselves, do their research, and understand that sometimes chit happens. P411!!! The $$....Those who know how to have discussions in forums without becoming "unhinged" or alienating the majority of those participating, and of course, the S E X
I forgot the best is meeting all the wonderfull people that i have met here on this board.
Best- The Bj's
Worst- My wallet afterwards
Best part: Sex with beautiful women that I wouldn't have been able to have gotten the time of day otherwise.

Worst part: Spending my children's inheritance to have sex with said beautiful women. Originally Posted by DFK Hunter
oh, so your bumber stick reads something like
.....fucking my kids inheritance away!!

sounds good to me.
  • npita
  • 06-30-2010, 10:45 AM
best part of the hobby? Originally Posted by nervousnewbie351
Sex is available without doing the civilian song and dance and you can meet interesting and nice people. My best friend is a provider.
What is the worst part of the hobby?
The sex is not as good as in the real world.