Things have slowed down ((review specials))

Well, I suppose, if nothing works, leaving the hobby may be the answer.

Pretty sure there are plenty of other jobs out there.

I'm forced to wonder why that might be... Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

Food for thought....
Hang in there, It's refund season

But sometimes

Cannon anyone help me lol I'm 24from Shreveport need in to post a add but don't know how lol or how to post a pic lol 3189906863
Cannon anyone help me lol I'm 24from Shreveport need in to post a add but don't know how lol or how to post a pic lol 3189906863 Originally Posted by queentwinkle
Your the queen of peeing?
Hehe. It's twinkle, not tinkle. Anyway Kim, here is my .02. You were the new hot white cheerleader. I saw you very early on, had a nice time, and wrote a good truthful review. I rarely repeat with anyone and didn't schedule again. Then you left for a bit. Then there was reports of a bad tan job and maybe a few added pounds. So if I'm looking to schedule you have a few things to overcome.

Fancy had all good advice. Gotta keep yourself out there. Give terrific service and be active and you will be fine.

Good luck - you are a cute girl and a good time.

T
One of the best ways to get repeat business is to offer your regulars a better rate than a new client.
This is a better idea than a review special as many members do not review especially When it is just a "me too" type of review, unless they need to pick up an extension to their free PA.

The main thing for you is to decide if this is just a get some money quick thing or if you want to do this as a profession. If the latter, take the advice of providers that are doing this as a profession such as Fancy. Be a professional, be prepared for your meetings as you would in any business and provide the best service possible. Be interested in your clients but not so interested that you appear to be gathering information on them. Go the extra distance to make the client as comfortable as possible. Be the best actress you can be. Take care of your business and it will take care of you.
Maybe open up to seeing black guys? You have a whole untapped market there.
Did you recently change your number?
That could be part of the problem.

I just noticed that the number listed on your showcase is now different
from the number that I have always used to
communicate with you.

I sent you texts to your old number yesterday & today with no responses.

Your old number worked fine last week when you locked your keys in your trunk at my house.....
Also, the discount idea for regulars would help too.
Maybe open up to seeing black guys? Originally Posted by Richiej281
If you can put up with the brain damage open up the door
Hi Kim,

Okay, you're young, you're super cute, you're blonde... there should be no reason you shouldn't be getting plenty of biz. I don't know you, and haven't heard anything about you, so I really don't know what's going wrong. But here are some things that COULD be affecting your biz.

TCB (Taking Care of Business)
Are you corresponding well and in a reasonable amount of time with the gents that contact you? Are you sweet, but professional? Do you complete screening in a reasonable time, or do you drop the ball a lot? Guys don't want to have to chase you too much to give you money, so make it easy for them. Are you keeping your appointments, or do you flake on them a lot? Are you posting ads regularly and on multiple sites? Is your work space clean? Are YOU clean? Do you answer the door in a ponytail, pajamas, and no makeup? Or do you dress up like you're going on a sexy date? All of these things can seriously affect your business.

Attitude
Are you sweet to be with? Do you cater to your gent and make him feel welcome and comfortable? Or are you all business and don't take the time to welcome him, get to know him a little bit, try to figure out what kind of experience he is hoping to have? Do you treat the guys like they are just lucky to be in your space, or do you treat them like YOU are so lucky they decided to pick you over everyone else? You are the treat he is giving himself, and he is paying good money for it, so do you best to be that for him. Very few guys want to be treated like a number or an inconvenience when shelling out hundreds of dollars.

Price
You have priced yourself exactly in mid-range. Which isn't really a problem, except you are competing with the majority of other women for the same group of guys that are looking to spend that amount of money. You need to stand out somehow. Maybe you like to play dress up and have all sorts of cute outfits they can pick from. Maybe you love to take candle-lit bubble baths with your clients. Maybe you offer a sensual "I go until you say stop" blowjob. Start doing something that is unique to you. You will attract the guys that are looking for just that, or even attract guys who just go "Oh, that's different... let me try that." The other option is to raise your price. But you have to be ON YOUR GAME to charge more than average. There are tons of guys out there that won't see a lady that does half hour appointments, or charges less than X amount of dollars. But you need to have an attitude and image that appeals to a higher class of clientele. Your looks are there.. you're gorgeous. If you have the right attitude, go for it.

If you want help figuring out what might be going wrong in your business, feel free to start a thread asking for advice in the ladies-only area (Comfort Zone). While the guys mean well, they don't run this business, and therefore might not be the best source for advice on how to maximize your potential.

Best of luck!
slow down..this is some thing i hear a lot these days from all sectors in town..financially it didn't effect me yet but mentally yes...using extreme caution before i spend my $
Yep, we anticipate a big decrease in our business as well.

Being a professional is hard work if you want to be successful.
sure having sex is fun but when it is your profession it is work a job a business.
Your success or failure is up to you. If you offer a consistently good product at a reasonable price point and your customer relations are better than good you should not have any problems.

Just remember, a lot of guys are patient and wait till the initial excitement and demand for the product wanes so they dont have to get up at the crack of dawn to be the first of the day or go in later thinking the appointments have been back to back to back. The tortoise and the hare, slow and steady will win the race.
Remember when you had a 160/hhr on your ad and then said it was a mistake and it should have been taken off there and that you only do hour appointments on first meeting? Then a week later you stick hhrs back but at 200? Strike 1

Multiple reviews listing blah IOP and attitude? Strikes 2, 3, 4.....and taken off the TDL

I saw three ladies this week, so I did my part to support the local hooker economy.

If you want to know why your business slowed, look in a mirror.