Calling all veteran providers and clients-help me figure this one out!

Maybe her manager told her "the well is dry with this one so move on".
Zip just be patient. Real world friends can disapear for periods of time as well. I have some gals I am friends with in the hobby. One went missing- I found out she is in jail. On another occasion a gal had an auto accident. Sometimes things are beyond their control as far as contacting you..
Its a holiday week-- she could be with family or family could be with her. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Zipster-

I know exactly who you're speaking of--and the illusion is great with this one.

YES-she posted as recently as 4/2. YES-she's out of town. YES-it's a holiday weekend and she may be with family in Waxahatchie--or peddling her wares in Killeen or Waco as her post dated 4/2 indicates.

Bottom line-Grace is in a unique position to know, since she shares an incall in N Dallas with her. And don't discount Gfbsi's advice--it's golden.

To those suggesting she's managed or moved on to greener pastures, deeper pockets--nothing could be farther from the truth. She's a great multi-tasker-able to share the singular illusion that you are special, long after the session. Like a great fisherman, that keeps a fish on the line--but plays with it by letting line out and reeling back in, repeatedly.

Only you can decide when you're through being reeled in and left to run.
However, this week after sending a couple of texts and voicemails to one of my faves,......silence. I waited a day and tried to contact her again....silence. Originally Posted by zipster
Were you trying to schedule an actual appointment or just keeping in touch???

IMHO, if you wanted an actual appointment she would have got back with you with a time that she's available or at least told you she couldn't meet with you

Maybe her silence is her way of saying she's tired of staying in touch by texting, emails and calls....maybe not

My advice to you is to follow each of the ladies responses below...they usually know more about these type of things than we do
Maybe she's dealing with some personal shit...damn bro. Back, back. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Its a holiday week-- she could be with family or family could be with her. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Mixing real life with hobby life is never a good idea.

But hey, that is just me. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2015, 09:29 AM
I think she found a new huge cock friend that listens to her and has replaced you. let it go dude and find friends outside the hobby.
Listen to the girls here man.....the last thing you want to do whether its in our out the hobby is come off as a clinger. Women hate that shit bro......so do us guys!
Keep non-appointment contact to a minimum unless the provider initiates it. And then, keep it short.

You have a job and private life. They do too. Respect that. Silence doesn't mean anything except they have not answered you. Leave it at that and don't try to over analyze it. If it bothers you, make an appointment and enjoy it as usual but leave out any reference to OTC contact.

For regular communication with ladies, find a chat group with common interests. However, they too will disappear without warning. It's life in the bit zone.
I know this all fantasy land and I'll get the typical responses about her being a "provider" and she never has cared for me, so please save those comments! I'll beg to differ! We've shared things with each other that aren't typically shared in a hobbyist-provider relationship. Originally Posted by zipster

You are begging others to tell you something you already know ... when she wants to contact you, she will.
Zipster-

Bottom line-Grace is in a unique position to know, since she shares an incall in N Dallas with her. Originally Posted by txirishman
Um... I have zero clue who Zip is referring to. My incall isn't a sorority-- we don't share information on gents unless we are attempting to get a reference.

I suggest you leave my name out of your drama.
When is the last time you saw her? Or treated her special with a gift or something. Her contacting you more than just for an appointment shows she's giving you special treatment. Don't forget to return the favor. That has been my number one reason for end things with some "friends" as I offer more of myself to you your suppose to offer more to show that I'm appreciated. Most men seem to overlook this until they end up on the blocked list
I think that there are a lot of assumptions that providers sit around with our phone in our hand 24/7.

I think I am worlds worst about over communicating with my friends and I welcome texts, but when I don't respond, it doesn't mean the world has ended or I hate you, or I've found a bigger, better, higher paying dick.

It means, I am either busy, working, left my phone at home for some "ME" time or just don't feel like communicating. Don't take it so personally...we just have lives outside of the hobby.
Were you trying to schedule an actual appointment or just keeping in touch???

IMHO, if you wanted an actual appointment she would have got back with you with a time that she's available or at least told you she couldn't meet with you

Maybe her silence is her way of saying she's tired of staying in touch by texting, emails and calls....maybe not

My advice to you is to follow each of the ladies responses below...they usually know more about these type of things than we do Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I was contacting her to confirm a session I had with her the following week and after no response, I contacted her the following day.

I've received some pms from other guys saying this has happened to them as well. They realized like I have that this is not the real world and have learned not to get attached to regulars they see.
When is the last time you saw her? Or treated her special with a gift or something. Her contacting you more than just for an appointment shows she's giving you special treatment. Don't forget to return the favor. That has been my number one reason for end things with some "friends" as I offer more of myself to you your suppose to offer more to show that I'm appreciated. Most men seem to overlook this until they end up on the blocked list Originally Posted by lily blake
I've seen her within the past two weeks and always offer to bring wine or something she likes. I asked her to lunch last week when I was in town and she would have met me, but had family issues and a session that afternoon, so she didn't have time.
If you try to contact her with no response, wait a day or two as the situation allows. Do one follow up contact. Then stop. If and when she wants to contact you she will. Don't ask for explanations. Just let go. If she posts, don't bother her. If you do not hear back in a few weeks and you are still interested in a session, you might send a follow-up letting her know that. Other than that, move on. It's normal to want to know why someone quit responding here and outside the hobby. You just have to accept things happen that you may never get an explanation for.
If you try to contact her with no response, wait a day or two as the situation allows. Do one follow up contact. Then stop. If and when she wants to contact you she will. Don't ask for explanations. Just let go. If she posts, don't bother her. If you do not hear back in a few weeks and you are still interested in a session, you might send a follow-up letting her know that. Other than that, move on. It's normal to want to know why someone quit responding here and outside the hobby. You just have to accept things happen that you may never get an explanation for. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Thanks OBSG! It's easier said than done but I know now that's how it has to be!!