Toys for Twat

I volunteer....I don't have big boobs though. Originally Posted by reese foster
You have an amazing body and I <3 your boobs.
Let's not overlook our furry friends this year, either; animal shelters have a tough time as people forget about Christmas for the critters as their attention turns to other causes.

It is sad that many senior citizens have to struggle to come up with food for their pets, who are such a big part of their lives and often their only companionship. For those of you in Conroe and The Woodlands, the Friendship Center is holding their annual pet food drive tomorrow, Dec. 11. Food can be dropped off at 4 locations, or donations made directly the campaign. The kibbles and kitty cuisine goes to those financially-strapped seniors on the Meal On Wheels program.

http://www.houstonpettalk.com/health...mealsonwheels/

There are similar "Animeals" programs in Houston. Also, please think about making an ongoing donation to the SPCA. I have a few bucks automatically debited out of my checking account monthly. (Of course I think of helping little animals on a regular basis. After all, I'm founder of the "Save the Irish Chihuahua Society.")

My offer still stands.

We're all getting pretty close to the holiday finish line. Did anyone get contacted with regard to this nice offer from some of us?

I didn't.

Just curious.

Ho. Ho. Ho.
Elisabeth
No takers, just givers. I had one gentleman hand me a Disney Store gift certificate nearly the equivalent of one session AFTER paying for the one he just enjoyed! I had fun picking out "Disney Princess" dolls and "Toy Story" items, and he insisted that I get a stuffed Christmas Mickey for myself. (Lifetime M*I*C*K*E*Y M*O*U*S*E* Club member here. I'm so cheesy.) Another kind fellow brought 3 if-I-was-a-kid-I-would-kill-for-this sets from Lego, Nerf, and Hot Wheels, really nice ones. Yesterday I dropped off 4 big bags of toys to the Salvation Army campaign, and a 40-pounder plus several smaller bags of dog food to the Friendship Center aniMeals program.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!
Guy's and girls...I have had a great year in buisness and would like to help...My favorite charity has done well and does not need as much as in previous years..That being said...I'd love to help someone in need...

Let me know what I can do!!!
Twat did you say? LOL

But seriously…

During the holidays, I always donate money to the various causes.

However, I am ashamed to admit that I have never volunteered my time during the holidays.

This year I plan to fix that.

On Christmas Eve, I will be donating my time for breakfast and lunch at one of the soup kitchens. Not sure what I will be doing but what ever it is, I am sure that it will be a rewarding experience.

So, if you are short on money this year, think about donating your time because during the holidays, the charities need the extra people to do the work.

Just my 2-cents worth.

netman

PS: I hope this is not too far off topic, but reading Plano Guys post (see above) made me think that this would be a good place to post this.
I work on a toy drive at work every year for Boys and Girls Club. This year we got enough toys but it was a struggle.

What was interesting though was that we had trouble because so many people and companies were already organizing their own charity drives. While it made our lives tougher, it was great to hear of so many people working to help so many worthwhile groups.
Christmas is only a few days away...I wonder who is gonna receive the dubious reward from monkmonk's generous offer???
I pm'ed the winner. I assume she is still too overjoyed to respond.

Or maybe she is vomiting from finding out I have donated this session to the old guy with ED.
I am proud of your attempt to spread Christmas cheer to those less fortunate...
Or the loser, depending on how you look at it.

I put the 14 names in a hat and pulled out the name of Reese.

Because I got numerous suggestions that my offer was less than generous, I made a slight modification and will take care of the donation tomorrow.

I have also gifted the session to surfindick. I doubt he will pass screening so she may have to choose a substitute. I am grateful to surfindick sharing his time to moderate this circus and wanted to spread a little more Christmas cheer. I have also included a gift certificate to Reese's local beverage center so on the oft chance he passes screening, she can be mentally prepared.

Sorry Reese, but you get what you get when you volunteer on the best SHMB in town.
LMAO....I am truly speechless.... and I know your gift will be warmly welcomed by someone. I am not sure of my ability pass screening....but maybe with enough beverage...
Congratulations Reese (and Surfindick!)! And very cool of you to participate in toys for twats

Good thing Dick knows all the fastest routes to the finest beverage establishments in the metroplex..make sure to pick up a little something extra on your next vodka run
This is toys and twats right?
Guy's and girls...I have had a great year in buisness and would like to help...My favorite charity has done well and does not need as much as in previous years..That being said...I'd love to help someone in need...

Let me know what I can do!!! Originally Posted by Plano Guy
Reading posts like this just makes me smile. I'm fortunate that everything is going well but there was a time, not that many years ago, that I DID need some help during the holidays and a few people gave it to me.

I'll never forget them.

With that being said, I found this whole topic to be uplifting and rather fun. My only problem with it is now I'm realizing that I have missed the opportunity to boink around with surfindick.

Reese, you lucky girl! Props to you for giving your time for something so nice.

Happy holidays everyone!

Elisabeth