more than one time???

An hr is an hr I say do as much as possible!
Shlub, did you mean a ymmv for the guys under the msog section? If so I completely agree. I wanna know how many he expects at the minimum and anymore than that is just icing on the cake
Do not forget the nap time.
If we know you're only going to go once we can help you pace yourself instead of diving in head first, if you're MSOG, then we know we can put it on you as soon as you walk in the door! Originally Posted by LittleMiss
Are you telling me that you two actually know how to go easy on us? Tell me it ain't so!
Cool thread..I'm a one and done guy; not a bottle rocket. It takes me nearly an hour to get there. Hope it's as fun for you diesel engine ladies as it is for me :-P
I am an older one and try to book a min of 2 hours. Once I pop once I can bring forever with multiple pops. Yummy
Is six times to many?
Well the problem for some of us is SOMETIMES I can go two but most times one. Very difficult to decide to rush the first pop only to find an empty tank for the second. No chance for a second if I take too long for the first, but it makes the first more enjoyable. What's a guy to do??? Now little miss gave a nice consulation prize a super back rub with an Ashley assit. Can you say win-win
I always try and make sure a Gent MSOG or not is teased thoroughly Because it is always awkward when an hour is done is 15 min because I got him too excited without realizing he wasn't MSOG.
No matter though I believe that P411 having a section for guys to let us ladies know if they are MSOG or not would be wonderful

Just my thoughts
Why is it awkward? Just let the tard take a power nap for say 20 to 30 minutes.
Start advertising...free blankets with every session?
Now there is a plan.
  • zebra
  • 03-10-2013, 08:26 PM
You gals are funny !

DallasRain; I go by the thoery "pop till you drop".....

LittleMiss; if you're MSOG, then we know we can put it on you as soon as you walk in the door!
Pyramider - you STILL have me cracking up! You and your power naps! lol

As long as I can still continue to ravage you while you are sleeping (sleep assault anyone?) game on!

<----------- MSOG-strongly encouraged (even if you're napping)!
I want to be sleep assaulted lol