So I'm officially a post whore!

If you bow down far enough I can.....oh never mind..... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Id drop to my knees for you Ed
Val...remember, quality over quantity!

Dallas....
Yes she is the QUEEN!! I bow down to Ms Dallas Rain!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Or perhaps we could talk her into bowing down!? That way we can stare in awe at her lovely bum!
I just realized who all was posting in this thread....so we should rename it the post whore/ nympho thread!
I just realized who all was posting in this thread....so we should rename it the post whore/ nympho thread! Originally Posted by Valerie
LOL!! well we know which one i am For that matter i think we all are both lol
I just realized who all was posting in this thread....so we should rename it the post whore/ nympho thread! Originally Posted by Valerie
Does that mean I'm "IN" the clique?? Or am I just a nympho?? And can you really make a "post whore" ruling without Dallas or London or one of the other ranking "PWs"???
Maybe we need a post whores annonymous?

"Hi, my name is Tiffany, and I am a post whore....." (this is the part where everyone claps)

"Hi, my name is Tiffany, and I am a post whore....." (this is the part where everyone claps) Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
....tell us you story of how you became a shameless "post whore"...

As I look out over the crowd I see I'm in a room filled with some of the most gorgeous women on the planet...Naomi, Valerie, London, TraciB, SweetNLittle, Tiff, Dallas, etc., etc., etc. (didn't mean to leave anyone out, you know who you are).....
lol--yall made my day!!! Val,you can do ANYTHING you want as long as I get to lick those luscious tits!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM
man would i love a post whore mother / daughter duo. could you imagine banging dallas and valerie at the same time. doubt it gets much better than that
Dallas is Mama post whore though!...I don't think I'll ever be able to catch up! Originally Posted by Valerie
Here's a new avatar for you Valerie:
Attached Images File Type: jpg pw.jpg (10.4 KB, 97 views)
Here's a new avatar for you Valerie: Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Eww!! Charlie!!....
lol---this is such a fun post!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hi, my name is Tiffany, and I am a post whore....." (this is the part where everyone claps) Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Ok I'm gonna have to pause my post whoring for a bit...got some work to do