AMP Question

I believe that most mamasans and their workers would say that a woman's money is just as good as a man's. I was surprised by one gal that told me, on my way out, "Send your girlfriend and I make her happy, too." Then she slapped me on the ass and laughed.
That's funny. Makes sense too. Asians don't give a fuck. Money is money. As long as they can make it or save it they're happy.
I used to travel extensively for a real world job. Literally on a plane Monday and not coming home until Friday every dang week. I used to frequent foot massage places as a treat to break up the boredom. I had no clue what was going on in some of those places and I sure could of used more happy endings myself back then. I do recall hearing some interesting moans but I just thought someone was getting a deep tissue workout ��

I still go to them occasionally because I really like a great foot massage. Though now if I cross paths with a man on the way in or out I will give him a big ole wink and a grin. The expression on their face is priceless. Lol
From my personal experience some happy ending places will flat out tell you they don't service women period.

I get massages at an amp once a month (these boobs are heavy and I get knots between my shoulders and in my neck which cause horrible headaches)

One time I walked into a place I had never been before and they told me "no women"

My regular place has blacked out windows is open until 10 and they have men and women working there. I seriously doubt anything more is going on but you never know lol if there is they are good at hiding it.

Yeah the guys and girls aren't hot but some massages are so relaxing that I might not turn down extras if they were offered to me.

Maybe we should start pimpin out young hot straight guys for "massages" I know a lot of my guy friends would love to be providers but usually that means being down with the gay stuff and of course most won't go for that.
One of the better indicators for "no extras" is male employees. If they have male masseuses and/or a guy sitting in the front room, it usually means that the place is legit. But, there are exceptions.

One of the more popular SubAMPs in Lewisville has a guy. I don't know what he does. But, as soon as a man walks in the door, the girls run him into the office. If he comes out and starts talking, they shush him and send him back. It's really kinda funny.

And I must agree about the foot massages. While you might get a lousy full-body massage, the foot massage is usually superb. More than once, I've dropped off to sleep. One time, I woke up and the girl was giggling. She said, "Damn, honey. You snore LOUD!"
BillO, I has a similar experience recenlty, I visited a SubAMP (based on a happy review), however when I got there, the front desk was manned by well a man and he was the one who also took me to the room. It kinds surprised me but give that I needed a real massage anyways I stayed. I was always of the opinion that if there is a dude hanging around, the place it legit too but you now have me wondering.
One of the Richardson places has a guy at the desk. But, they have a history of providing extras. He's a nice guy. But, I dont know. Just got a sleep-inducing foot massage.

I visited one on Preston that had a guy sitting in a chair behind the girl at the desk. He was putting the stink eye on me, big time. I took a hhr. She gave me a great massage, but no extras. Then, she got close to my ear and whispered, "Come see me 1 hour. It will be very good (wink, smile)" I said "ok" but haven't been back. The guy creeped me out. It was kinda like a gal asking you to kiss her good night at the door after a date, while her dad stands behind her.
Maybe this thread is dead already but....my2cents:
1 . Jamie I think you're reference is to all of the "foot massage" places that have popped up and that by and large are strictly foot massage.
If there is a separate privacy room then maybe extras are available but in my experience most of them are just massage joints with men and women doing the massage. 30$ for an hour is fuckin awesome!
2."amp" is a term that to me is a spa in an area where there are alot of spa's where it's a straight pay for fs place.
To me the foot massage places shouldn't even be referred to as amps but that's probably because I've fucked at alot of amps and gotten alot of foot/body massage at foot massage studios.
Kind of wanting the former right now if anyone's interested
Maybe this thread is dead already but....my2cents:
1 . Jamie I think you're reference is to all of the "foot massage" places that have popped up and that by and large are strictly foot massage.
If there is a separate privacy room then maybe extras are available but in my experience most of them are just massage joints with men and women doing the massage. 30$ for an hour is fuckin awesome!
2."amp" is a term that to me is a spa in an area where there are alot of spa's where it's a straight pay for fs place.
To me the foot massage places shouldn't even be referred to as amps but that's probably because I've fucked at alot of amps and gotten alot of foot/body massage at foot massage studios.
Kind of wanting the former right now if anyone's interested Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Thank you! That's exactly what I was wondering. Guess I'll need to go get me a foot massage after I take you up on the former. Lol.
THN and Jules, you're in luck! I just recently started offering foot and back massages!
I'm fairly certain that my favorite foot rub place offers extras. When I was there in July-- I was taken into a room where there was just one other person.. and was quickly ushered into another room after the masseuse in that room went to talk to the receptionist.

I don't think it is necessarily as rampant there. They have women and men doing massages... but I do think it occasionally goes on if you happen to come in when the traffic volume is low.
They are going to upsell you to a regular massage before any extras are offered at least in my experiences. It's kind of hard to give them to handshake to the ass telling them you're looking for extras when there rubbing your feet.
I can totally see it now:

"Do you wanna know where I've had that foot all day?"

well now I know where the expression "toe jam" came from... Lol
I believe there is one next to LaBare's...

A few years ago, after a girls night out, there was a few of us that were curious so we went over there. Buzzed the doorbell a couple of times until the "Mamasan" came to the door to tell us we were not welcome

Shenanigans of some drunken, horny ladies leaving the male strip club who wanted a happy ending