So I ask,"are you a cop." He responds, "yes, for the last 8.5 years." Then he says, "of course I'm not a cop,"

• Loxly
  • 07-01-2015, 12:20 PM
Driver? Maybe this is a miss opportunity for any of our retired hobbyists. AirBang?
OK Is he a cop? Originally Posted by universalenergy
Lmfaooo i cant help but laugh when someone ask that question. So not only is he not a cop. He is a major advocate of such groups as A.C.A.B(all cops are bastards), anonymous, and other anti cop/anti govt. Propoganda....so its just hilarious to even imagine.
A lil imaginative assumption here:

Ginger Pie and her alleged pimp boyfriend invited Hunter Grace over.
They put some sugar in their bowls and got to fuckin'.

Theeen, when Hunter Grace came back for some more sugar,
He made a simple joke (probably brought on by some sort of veiled jokey threat about not telling she likes sugar in her bowl) and then she started a threAD about it here and just when everyone is about to give GP the sideeye for having a driver, EJLA goes and posts this shit.

Naah, it can't be the sugar; you both would be way thinner.

#SHADE

I just had to get in this cool grove with yall.
THE STREETS ARE HOT for God sakes!

No chill!
A lil imaginative assumption here.

Ginger Pie and her alleged pimp boyfriend invited Hunter Grace over.
They put some sugar in their bowls and got to fuckin'.

Theeen, when Hunter Grace came back for some more sugar,
He made a simple joke (probably brought on by some sort of veiled jokey threat about not telling she likes sugar in her bowl) and then she started a threAD about it here and just when everyone is about to give GP the sideeye for having a driver, EJLA goes and posts this shit.

Naah, it can't be the sugar; you both would be way thinner.

#SHADE

I just had to get in this cool grove with yall.
THE STREETS ARE HOT for God sakes!

No chill! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
sing it girl!! Reality has a way of slippin when things are to sweet if you know what i mean so i think everyone needs to put their sugar bowls down for a bit
You're a good sport GP!
I'm not gonna lie tho, this thread is like when someone says:

"You know what..."
"... never mind."

You have me on the edge of my seat.

What really went down?
Are any of my ridiculous assumptions true?

What went down that makes you say;

Bring it on hunter grace you have a lot more to hide than i do Originally Posted by gingerpie
sing it girl!! Reality has a way of slippin when things are to sweet if you know what i mean so i think everyone needs to put their sugar bowls down for a bit Originally Posted by gingerpie
I was being a lil slow.
I re read it; no explaination needed.

Mm mm mmm.
Damn I'm an intuitive chick!

You really have a way with starting threADs Hunter Grace.

Smh.
You're a good sport GP!
I'm not gonna lie tho, this thread is like when someone says:

"You know what..."
"... never mind."

You have me on the edge of my seat.

What really went down?
Are any of my ridiculous assumptions true?

What went down that makes you say; Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Nope im not here to put hunter on blast.this is her 2nd opportunity to drop the situation. Dont txt me dont pm me leave me alone and ill do the same.
  • tzv13
  • 07-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Guys don't be hating on Ginger, she's a sweet girl and a firecracker all rolled up into one.
Nope im not here to put hunter on blast.this is her 2nd opportunity to drop the situation. Dont txt me dont pm me leave me alone and ill do the same. Originally Posted by gingerpie
No worries, she's is capable of doing that all on her own.

If the game ever actually gets fucked up we'll know who to blame.

So, what in the hell do you make of that? Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Lesson of the day:

Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.

Hurry up have this threAD closed HG!
I'm a cop
Maybe it wasn't a gun in his pocket - he was just happy to see you
I'm not a cop...
Based on the other felonies everyone was partaking in at the time (including him) makes it a pretty hilarious sarcastic remark. And if youd like to see any state issue id he has 8.5 years ago he was 17 so unless hes the neil patric harris of cops the time doesnt work out it was a joke that obviously went way over your head Originally Posted by gingerpie

Not sure why you would tell on yourself and others. Looks like you might have put a self alert on yourself.

You may not care, so more power to ya!!!

sixx
^^^^

I was thinking the same thing. As soon as I read that I was like wtf? Tells me right off the bat there's "things" going on over there that I don't want any part of. Certainly makes me take a pass now....on both of the providers that are on topic.