Hair Laser Removal Down Below

The area transgender community recommends Electrology3000.com in Lewisville
Treatment took 2 years (9 scheduled visits) and then I had 2 touch ups in first 6months after, but I'm 98-99% hair free.

I went to ideal image. It was pretty expensive (2300, I think not including the touch up) and a tad bit painful. I'd say well worth it to not shave daily Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

$2300? Damn, how much anatomy did that cover? Are you related to Big Foot? $2300 is over a thousand rolls of duct tape.
i need to have this done. get rid of my chest hair my back hair my dick an ball area... christ i hate hair yet im covered in it. so discusting........
i do waxing, but I would be interested in a more permanent alternative.
  • !VI!
  • 07-08-2015, 08:01 AM
Bare down there? Who's doesn't grow back? Peach fuzz!! Ladies? .....any guys? Do you like it? How does it compare to a waxed Brazilian?

I rubbed against some razor stubble down there the other day and it got me thinking about all the laser hair removal ads. Originally Posted by Invisible1
sadl it only works on dark hair, and it itchs like CRAZY for a few weeks, but it helps if it's what you prefer... oddly mine grew back 3 years later
I will step on that bomb. Yes back had hair. Did 12 sessions @ hidden door . Guess what? Still tries to grows, but reduced. I was a little shy about below the belt. Did not get it done. Wasn't sure how Junior would act? Either he would get hard from the attn. and I would ask for some additional help that may or may not be on the menu. Or the worst. He would run and hide from the pain. Haha. Wish she would have left the room and let me take care of it.

Doesn't work on Men as well as women. We are a different animal.
I have heard that laser hair removal does not work as well on men because as men age their are new hair folicles created on their back, legs, arms, around the package, face, etc. Basically, guys continue to get more hairy as they age so touch ups every year or two are inevitable. (May not be true for all guys).

On the other hand, ladies don't get more hairy as they get older. (Thank God). A hairless love muffin on a lady is so dope! So clean and silky smooth. I get light headed day dreaming about it. Honey Rose, Laura Lynn and Red Headed Julie.....three yummy talented well reviewed ladies who are extra sexy and smooth. A light blonde, a dark blonde and a red head... Decisions....decisions.

There must be more than only three silky smooth ladies on eccie.