^^^^ Best Cities to visit for the Hobby in your Opinion ^^^^

From my point of view. And again, it's just my POV.
YOU can make ANY city worth your while, hobby wise.(if that's your main concern).
It's ALL about who you attract/the type of men you enjoy. AND (Safety in the hobby will always be a concern anywhere you go) just be diligent in screening (with no exceptions).

I travel extensively for my non hobby job to various cities/states in the U.S. and if time allows, I *play* on the side. And all I can say, is that I've met some incredibly wonderful men during my travels and the dates I've enjoyed and continue to enjoy with them over the years, have been beautiful.
(It's a wonderful feeling when your missed, whether it be 5min or many states away. It leaves you knowing you touched someones life in good way. Not to mention, you touched them in a pleasurable way.)

So pick a place you want to hobby in. Make it not just about the $ you want to make but about taking in the beauty of the city's sites/venues. And you will be sure to enjoy your travels.

Clients and Providers alike what is the best places to visit in the Hobby? Interested in the people, safety, and ability to make a good amount of money for my time there. I am a Dallas based provider, which is just saturated with providers, but I do go the extra mile to satisfy all of my clients but want to see more cities with great clients to explore this sensual pleasure lifestyle that we are a part of. Please tell what you think not what you read. Originally Posted by Danni Girl
In the real world I use tools like Tripit, so that I am aware of who I know traveling to the same city. We need a hobby version of that tool.

Tripit would work, but has way to much info about you.
vegas
Danni - we would love to see you in Omaha!

Regarding your question, if I'm out of town I've always liked Denver b/c they get traveling girls from the midwest, northwest, and of course texas and okc.
Calgary and Edmonton. Hands down.
Just travel! All over the United States of America...make a name for yourself too! It's a great decade for this profession...if I don't say so myself.
Danni - we would love to see you in Omaha!

Regarding your question, if I'm out of town I've always liked Denver b/c they get traveling girls from the midwest, northwest, and of course texas and okc. Originally Posted by Brasky
I have a provider friend in Omaha who keeps telling me to get my ass out there. I didn't think there'd be much business there and she said " You're soo wrong. That town has a lot of money and unlike the rest of the nation hasn't been as badly effected by the economy."

I think in general touring girls pretty much do well wherever they go since men always like to see new girls, and then you pick up regulars in those cities when you return. Which is why I come back to Denver so often.
quote--I think in general touring girls pretty much do well wherever they go since men always like to see new girls, and then you pick up regulars in those cities when you return. Which is why I come back to Denver so often.

+1