most off the wall request

lmdao wow gigi, those are the fun ones...
London;

I would ask that you vote Democrat, own a BMW, refuse all Greek requests, get a Cat, and love only me. LOL Originally Posted by catnipdipper
Not gonna happen lol. Maybe the last part, if you marry me.
I know this is more directed at the ladies, but I have had a provider ask me to really toss her around when she saw how much bigger I was then she is......I'm a muscular build btw, she was tiny at 100 compared to me at 240. We did all kinds of crazy things with her just being up for anything. Now mind you, there was NOTHING done that would have left a mark on her, she just liked being "manhandled" by me I guess. LOL

Cheers
Anybody remember the the guy that paid Hooter big bucks to kick him as hard as she could in the balls??!!! That was one interesting review. I wonder if it was lost in the crash or still exists.
Hmmm.. one guy wanted to cum on a cookie and feed it to me. Uh .. hell no!
What kind of cookie?
What kind of cookie? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
A chocolate chip cookie..ugh! I would have considered it if it were at least an Oreo cookie.. LMFAO!
A chocolate chip cookie..ugh! I would have considered it if it were at least an Oreo cookie.. LMFAO! Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Hmmm.. one guy wanted to cum on a cookie and feed it to me. Uh .. hell no! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Ya know, when I read this I laughed and so badly wanted to think to myself " wow thats really f'd up"....but being in this biz, this sort of stuff happens on a daily basis...So I find it funny because where a "normal" person might be completely appalled, it's just another day in hookerville for us! LMAO
Ya know, when I read this I laughed and so badly wanted to think to myself " wow thats really f'd up"....but being in this biz, this sort of stuff happens on a daily basis...So I find it funny because where a "normal" person might be completely appalled, it's just another day in hookerville for us! LMAO Originally Posted by Valerie
Exactly! LOL!
Does that mean that most in the hobby have a sick sense of humor? I guess count me in.
I must be an odd bird. I LOVE the weird stuff.

I have the vilest, most disgusting stories... but I doubt this is the right forum lol

As far as weird... one guy wanted to put worms on my body, then play. I said yes, as long as the worms didn't get hurt lol
I would love to hear your stories, Trixxxie!
just check out my name. thats all I ask off the beautiful ladies.
Well that's pretty easy lol.