Ladies! Please don't do this....

As a matter of fact i need to pick up some more foundation. Thanks for the reminder.
I would never dress like that unless it was requested.
....post a gorgeous photo or set of photos of a sexy vixen and then answer the door with coke bottle glasses, no makeup, hair up, and a washed out Pittsburgh Steelers jersey! C'mon, you're selling a fantasy, at least, *try* to live up to it Originally Posted by equation
Actually I would request that. Well, the "coke bottle glasses" aren't an issue, but I love when a provider looks comfortable. Lingerie doesn't do anything for me. All I can think is how uncomfortable it looks and how much of a pain it is to get off and how expensive it is. Give me a provider in a comfy sweatshirt and pajama bottoms any day. And I don't care one bit what's on the sweatshirt. Pittsburgh Steelers are no different from any other sportsball team to me.

And I LOVE a ponytail on a girl. Drives me NUTS when she has her hair pulled back casually, maybe with a strand or two hanging out. If her hair is all done fancy and styled perfectly all i can think is "Will she be upset if I touch it? Is she going to worry if I mess it up?"

Honestly, the only time I'd expect a lady to be all dolled up like her glamour shots is if a client asked her to be. If the date is scheduled in advance, he had the opportunity to ask her to dress a certain way for him. And if the date is spur-of-the-moment, he shouldn't expect her to be fancied up.
When you request the true "GFE", what do expect?
Actually I would request that. Well, the "coke bottle glasses" aren't an issue, but I love when a provider looks comfortable. Lingerie doesn't do anything for me. All I can think is how uncomfortable it looks and how much of a pain it is to get off and how expensive it is. Give me a provider in a comfy sweatshirt and pajama bottoms any day. And I don't care one bit what's on the sweatshirt. Pittsburgh Steelers are no different from any other sportsball team to me.

And I LOVE a ponytail on a girl. Drives me NUTS when she has her hair pulled back casually, maybe with a strand or two hanging out. If her hair is all done fancy and styled perfectly all i can think is "Will she be upset if I touch it? Is she going to worry if I mess it up?"

Honestly, the only time I'd expect a lady to be all dolled up like her glamour shots is if a client asked her to be. If the date is scheduled in advance, he had the opportunity to ask her to dress a certain way for him. And if the date is spur-of-the-moment, he shouldn't expect her to be fancied up. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Sinbad put this in even better context. When it comes time for lingerie, clothing is OPTIONAL.
I agree with bailey as long as we use our real pictures there shouldnt be a problem I had a guy cancell on me cause my hair wasint curled like it was in my pictures now that is riculous i think cause I always try to look my best when im meeting up with a friend Originally Posted by sexykelly316

just guessing he was looking for the taylor swift fantasy?........
My 2 cents - If a provider has changed her looks dramatically she needs to post new pics. Maybe a guy has a fantasy about a lady with long dark hair and when he shows up he finds that her hair style is now short and blonde. Or perhaps the lady has some other change.

Along time ago, I scheduled a well known provider in Vegas. When she shows up she had a patch over her eye due to an injury. Now since it was temporary, I wouldn't expect her to run out and change her pics, but I would have expected the knowledge up front when I contacted her. "hey, I hurt my eye and have a patch on it, is that okay for you!" It didn't turn me off physically and the session went as planned. But I never called her back - honesty and respect (both ways) are big to me.

A different board has a section where the clients can enter there taste preferences in their profile. How they like a lady to dress, if they like scented lotions, etc. It would be nice if we could do it here too.
  • guykc
  • 12-06-2012, 08:00 AM
mike i would have just taped a X to her ass and raided her boooty ARGHHHHH!!!! or something else to turn a small problem into alot of fun.
+1 redrock, too funny

Honestly, the only time I'd expect a lady to be all dolled up like her glamour shots is if a client asked her to be. If the date is scheduled in advance, he had the opportunity to ask her to dress a certain way for him. And if the date is spur-of-the-moment, he shouldn't expect her to be fancied up. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
+1, that is how I feel too....

About makeup.. some of us guys are married and would prefer not to have to explain the makeup stains.
About perfume.. if I want to go home smelling like I had just been to a strip club.. well I would go to a strip club.

Now I am not saying that a little perfume and makeup is not okay, and I hope that the younger ladies don't take this the wrong way.
One of the reasons I like the more mature ladies, is that in my experience it seems like the younger girls have not quite learned proportion control.

EDIT: I also know that quite a few of us guys could learn a thing or two about proportion control when it comes to cologne.
:-)
When you request the true "GFE", what do expect?
Originally Posted by Red Rock

I've been requested to wear sweats and a t-shirt before for the true GFE experience. I felt like a slob, but hey, he seemed to like it.
Attachment 178425Here I am merry Christmas !
OLindsay,

Even though she might not be my type, I am sure there are a lot of guys out there that would love to see her just like that.
OLindsay,

Even though she might not be my type, I am sure there are a lot of guys out there that would love to see her just like that. Originally Posted by ElamEno
To see what the original poster wants to see. So I figured if we threw out ideas to him them we would know.
Xoxo,
Lindsay