Too Hot To See Again??

Thanks Center, I always knew I liked you
Yes Alyssa, I feel the same. I had a smelly provider that people love and will never go back.
I told my ATF who wrote a "smelly review" that if he ever had that problem again to title that review..."FDS does NOT stand for Forget Da Soap" LOL
Somewhere this did a flip from "Ok ladies..." to "Ok guys..." Can't picture "one time" doing it for any of the ladies I've seen here or elsewhere. Sure I guess it's possible... but I just can't see it. Originally Posted by CenterLock
It did for a second. I think I should have asked the question in a two-fold way from the start. We guys encounter this "attachment" issue more so than providers. Probably would have made it a bit more interesting (and lasting).

But I still would love to hear from that super hott provider who will fulfill many of our wildest fantasies by telling us that it happens to them as well.

Man if I was a provider I would be taking this opportunity to say I felt this way about a few unnamed clients - making 'em all think they may be the lucky lotto of love winners. Too bad all the providers here are more honest than I would be as a woman. Lol!
The truth of the matter is - most of us are not this guy (obviously). Originally Posted by Reeltalk
Speak for yourself. Oh, all the ladies try very hard to hide it (they're all excellent actresses) and would deny it if you asked them, but I know . . . .
I know Chevalier. They've been PM'ing me for the last hour that you're the man. Oops! Cats out da bag now!
As Alyssa stated if the funk is there then the FM wont be back, not matter how hot the girl is! I like the passion that I receive from my ATF and the texts I will get every few days just to chit chat and see how im doing.
There are some guys that I have seen before that were so freaking hot I didn't want too see them again because I would have done it for free. And no that's no fair to do.
There are some guys that I have seen before that were so freaking hot I didn't want too see them again because I would have done it for free. And no that's no fair to do. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thanks!!
Have you ever had a client that you were so attracted to or maybe even had only one encounter with - that caused you to avoid him (or consider it) because you were "too" attracted to him? Originally Posted by Reeltalk
Definitely not. I do as little denying myself of pleasure as possible. Bring on the repeat visits. Rowr!

Then after the session you felt handled sooo right, that it made you feel something feminine that you haven't felt in a long while.
I'm a little sad -- and mystified -- that you think we feel sensual fulfillment so rarely, 'cause it's kind of a job perk.

Edit on rereading the thread:
Ohhhhhh. I'm slow. What I meant to say was:

"Baby, you're so hot. You're the hottest guy I've ever been with. No one else makes me feel the way you do. And your helmet is soooo big..."

Did I get my lines right?
NIce reference to the helmet. You are twisted Carrie. I love it.
I'm a little sad -- and mystified -- that you think we feel sensual fulfillment so rarely, 'cause it's kind of a job perk.

Sorry if I came off that way Carrie. Wasn't trying to say or imply that providers are absent of having frequent sensualities. I never meant to say that. I was talking about the type of feelings and emotions associated with that guy you would see on credit. Lol!

I believe Tara confirmed or should I say gave me the answer to my query in saying that special guys do come along from time to time.

I'm relatively new to this and so I often wonder if there are any "Pretty Woman" stories. I have met so many beautiful ladies who are everyday, down-to-earth, just-plain-folk sweethearts.

So I imagine that there are those that were swept off their feet, wedded and living an altogether different life outside the hobby with hubby and kid(s). Are there?

Isn't it crazy interesting that some of us have to experience life within the hobby - just to understand and accept people who are just as kind-hearted and loving as anyone else. I mean it's so ironic to me that people who have lived in "the hobby" are probably more forgiving of "affairs" and infidelity than those outside the hobby who condemn them.
Have you ever had a client that you were so attracted to or maybe even had only one encounter with - that caused you to avoid him (or consider it) because you were "too" attracted to him? Originally Posted by Reeltalk
No
The ladies put up with our fat, old, smelly @sses, because we bring the Benjamins. There's quite a bit of guys around here, that are @ssholes even to other hobbyists, can't imagine most of this ladies around here wanting to be with those @sswipes without the Benjamins.
Oh btw, great move by going off topic talking about smelly @sses.
From what I hear there's lots of stinky eccie dudes around here.
Yes I have been in this situation. I wont go into details.

Would I stop seeing him? NEVER....but I have had to put my emotions in check.