Defining body types

The reason I ask is because I want to advertise correctly. and make sure that I am representing myself in a way that you guys get exactly what you are expecting. Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle
It's that kind of attitude that moves you toward the top of my list! Now if I could only get away.

Views on body types are subjective. Specifically what is considered HWP, IMHO the HWP scale used by physicians to classify healthy weight tends to lean toward the thin, unrealistic side. One man's athletic is another man's chunky.

Again, IMHO
Twiggy - extremely to naturally thin
Spinner - tight well toned body usually petite
Average - Height/Weight proportionate, but who's to say what is really HWP.
Athletic - Average or larger than average, but fit from activity. Larger version of a spinner.
Curvy - Hourglass figure
Curvy w/baggage - Thicker middle, but curves still distinguishable
BBW - Large all over

I tend to stay away from the extremes at either end, but I have enjoyed everything including and in between spinner and what I consider curvy with baggage. Many of the woman that I have met tend to not fall into any specific category, usually in between two.
Sasha.... you are way way hot too.. Im diggin the curves sexy girl... mm mmm And BTW... I would you too My kitty says hi to sasha kitty lol

HG, thank you the review you gave me made me feel like I got an A+ on that report card *wink wink*

SWW, I do hope to see you soon. I do understand how hard it is for some of you to get to NB.

The reason I put so many pictures is just for the reaon that everyone classifies body type as something different. I want to feel comfortable too. If a man sees all my pictures I know he is wanting me and likes how I look. If I put pictures of me up from my high school days I would be so self conscience when he showed up... cause in high school I was all of
5'3 size 3-4 and about 120 pounds. But i didn't have any boobs lol
But the fact is when I grew up, I changed. So, I try to accurately display myself.
You naughty, naughty girl...
You naughty, naughty girl... Originally Posted by SashaFoxx

Hey put that tongue back in your mouth unless your gonna let me use it and in that case... do it like this ...
i like the ht/wt info. no need to figure out what is meant when its just the facts. being the picky eater that i am, my parameters re females is very narrow and i do not have patience for body type embellishing.