MY 1ST BAD REVIEW!...:( uum...WTF?

Wow....if that's how she writes when she's pissed I'd hate to see her try to say it aloud!
Cat's out of the bag. Well, it ain't easy, that's fo sho Originally Posted by TheBizzer

lmao....tell me you saw this coming!!!
So you rant about a very good review when it was actualy a comment by someone that no one else even responded to on a thread that was way off the front page and no one cared about any more and turned it into "as issue". And then you add comments about how hot you are and basicly say we are stupid if we don't agree.

Boy, that sure will make the phone ring off the hook.
Cat's out of the bag. Well, it ain't easy, that's fo sho Originally Posted by TheBizzer
Hey Biz, keep yo' pimp hand strong. . .
OMG, I do not know how I missed this one.
I love these threads cause I can see new girls that I have missed.
Baby you are hot!!!! Will be seeing you soon!!
I hope to piss you off one day soon, LOL!!
Hey Biz, keep yo' pimp hand strong. . . Originally Posted by Sandman
Working on it. Just ordered the Pimp 90x workout dvd's online, gots to get my ass in shape!

I changed my signature to reflect my new status. I'm turning over a new leaf. 100% full disclosure, that's me all the way!
  • fawn
  • 10-16-2010, 05:49 AM
I changed my signature to reflect my new status. I'm turning over a new leaf. 100% full disclosure, that's me all the way! Originally Posted by TheBizzer
Lana get back into chat !!! lol
I love you new signature line....but not as much as I love mine......
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-16-2010, 08:46 AM
Not as much as I love mine...
Those are nice signature lines.

Back to the OP, your posting makes me think you need more fiber in your diet. Try a bowl of oatmeal every morning for a week.
Those are nice signature lines.

Back to the OP, your posting makes me think you need more fiber in your diet. Try a bowl of oatmeal every morning for a week. Originally Posted by monkmonk

Or as the old saying goes, eat a live toad first thing in the morning and nothing worse can happen to you the rest of the day.
sheesh, if i ever got forbid get a not so good review i will not draw attention to it in this manner. luckly this one did not turn into a train wreck lol
Another nut job exposes herself and gets blown up on her own petard.
LMAO monkmonk, I was thinking the same thing.
It does show how thin some people's skin is.
I for one am perturbed by her vicious lacivity
Towards potential clients in general, scary.
Good review.... bad comment ... all forgotten til this. Whatever.

But "petard".

I love it!