DATY Debate?

Dammit, what does a girl have to do to get nominated around here?!?!?!?!? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Ok, SOTF, make your case! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why are you now asking for others to make their "case"? Weren't you the Idiot who nominated yourself to be the DOTY (not DATY, Idiot)?

Did you try to "make your case" for your self-nomination? If so, post the link or STFU!

Are you running for DOTY, too, LittleEva? Lord knows you're qualified. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
While on the subject of qualified ... without a doubt you knew that you were "qualified" when you first nominated yourself to be DOTY (not DATY, Idiot).

How stupid was it for you to nominate yourself for DOTY (not DATY, Idiot)? If nominating yourself to be DOTY (not DATY, Idiot) isn't justification for being the DOTY (not DATY, Idiot), I do not know what does.

And before I forget, you "still" owe me $500 for the lost "wager".

Pay up, Welshing Bitch!

DATY? What a Dipshit. COIdiot is a natural DOTY (Not DATY, Idiot).
Are you running for DOTY, too, LittleEva? Lord knows you're qualified. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Put your name up dull knife, you certainly are. A person who knows as little as you, and cannot get a grip on one line statements should be in contention..
DATY Debate? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"DATY Debate?"

I hereby nominate COIdiot for Idiot Of The Year (IOTY)?

Or would COIdiot rather nominate himself for that high honor.

It will be just like deja vu all over again!

Fuel for thought:

COIdiot is 50% Dipshit and 50% Idiot!

Go get 'em Tiger!
fightr65
shanm
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's the kiddie debate.
Why are you now asking for others to make their "case"? Weren't you the Idiot who nominated yourself to be the DOTY (not DATY, Idiot)?

Did you try to "make your case" for your self-nomination? If so, post the link or STFU!

While on the subject of qualified ... without a doubt you knew that you were "qualified" when you first nominated yourself to be DOTY (not DATY, Idiot).

How stupid was it for you to nominate yourself for DOTY (not DATY, Idiot)? If nominating yourself to be DOTY (not DATY, Idiot) isn't justification for being the DOTY (not DATY, Idiot), I do not know what does.

And before I forget, you "still" owe me $500 for the lost "wager".

Pay up, Welshing Bitch!

DATY? What a Dipshit. COIdiot is a natural DOTY (Not DATY, Idiot). Originally Posted by bigtex
That's an inspired self-nomination speech Bigkotex! If Webb had been that passionate at the debate, he would still be in the race. You've won my vote for DotY Bigkotex...so far.
That's an inspired self-nomination speech Bigkotex! If Webb had been that passionate at the debate, he would still be in the race. You've won my vote for DotY Bigkotex...so far. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Now that Webb is out, do you think BLMtex will be a Killary boy or Burnn girl?

this is a landslide/upset! Woomby unseats the 3x emeritus DOTY Asshole Rider!!

let the poll commence!

We need to hear from Wormby.
We need to hear from Wormby. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Post #10, you fucking addled retard.
We need to hear from Wormby. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
woomby .. woomby .. woomby !!!

speak Woomby, speak. you gloryhole cocksucker. speak.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1518934

Couldn't afford the legal fees. If he could, then he didn't have the right lawyer.
Now that Webb is out Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
As far as I know, Webb has only said he is not running as a Democrat.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1518934

Couldn't afford the legal fees. If he could, then he didn't have the right lawyer. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I asked him if he ever got his " retainer " back from those "Clinton affiliated " lie-yers at Dewey, Cheatum,& Howe and he blew up on me. He later came on here and said it was all just a "joke". If dead politicians can be voted into office, WE running away to avoid earning the DOTY title just won't fly. Wonder if he's gone to become the "pastor" at a "church" somewhere ? Now woomby's trying the same tact of saying that " it was just a joke " all of his with his posts that show his swishy walking, cum guzzling proclivities. woomby is good about stealing the put-downs that others use on him and other's "ideas" and proclaiming that HE thought of them. A lying plagiarist like him must find it hard to find work as " a freelance writer for travel brochures " !
WE1911, Cockmuncherman, CBJ7 all ran off. I wish Bigkotex, Eva, Assup and Wombatraper would join them..especially Wombatraper. With him on ignore, sometimes I open up threads and see nothing but pages of ads and hidden posts.
WE1911, Cockmuncherman, CBJ7 all ran off. I wish Bigkotex, Eva, Assup and Wombatraper would join them..especially Wombatraper. With him on ignore, sometimes I open up threads and see nothing but pages of ads and hidden posts. Originally Posted by gnadfly
We have you, gay rey, whackoff, no stones, whiffy, dull knife, gary, sperm bank, all talking fag shit, wish you would grow up or leave. It works both ways dipshit.