3 Categories of Providers providing Oral - which one are you?

Love me a big old 3 but 2's will do - i swear SNL we must be cut from the same mold Originally Posted by silverstate53
Yes we are my friend...yesss we are...
Brooke Wilde is a category 1 then...lol
How much cock size past her lips exactly is considered "deep throat" service professional....or novice. Seems very subjective up until she arrives.........
3. No doubt. ♥
Brooke Wilde is a category 1 then...lol Originally Posted by ZedX79
Exactly...that's why I would never book with her...even if she changed it to BBBJ...I think girls who only do CBJ do it because they don't want to mitigate the amount of business they lose. I could give a shit how hot a provider is...if she is CBJ she's a pass.
At this point of a tiring day, 1-3 sounds good...........
To the women of category 3, thank you.
2 on a bad day (allergy related) 3 every other day.

~
Count NewKitten as a Cat 3... not bad for a new girl, eh? See the reviews, honest!! Come on, it isn't ladylike to spit, right? lol

xx
Count NewKitten as a Cat 3... not bad for a new girl, eh? See the reviews, honest!! Come on, it isn't ladylike to spit, right? lol

xx Originally Posted by NewKitten
Amen to that sister ...I see you were taught the same way I was ...finish what's in your mouth ...
Seems to me there are a lot if 2 1/2's. Good at it and like it (or at least act like they like it in convincing fashion) but can't quite swallow the whole thing, or might not swallow. As I mentioned when clarifying try DT on another thread, if you can't swallow my whole cock, but the end is bouncing off the back of your throat - I am still quite pleased and appreciative of the effort.
  • Sonya
  • 11-21-2013, 09:44 AM
#3. I'm kinda built weird I guess. Giving oral is my favorite foreplay. But do it right. Put me on my knees. Give me a few to get used to you before I take it all. I know your paying for a service but if I don't enjoy it I won't see you again. I like the sensation.and taste of cum in my mouth. If I'm ever getting oral and can't cum, just get in my mouth. I'll cum within seconds. I dig the submission of it.
#3. I'm kinda built weird I guess. Giving oral is my favorite foreplay. But do it right. Put me on my knees. Give me a few to get used to you before I take it all. I know your paying for a service but if I don't enjoy it I won't see you again. I like the sensation.and taste of cum in my mouth. If I'm ever getting oral and can't cum, just get in my mouth. I'll cum within seconds. I dig the submission of it. Originally Posted by Sonya

Check please…..I'll take one Sonya!!!
I can verify all that Sonya said above!! Fantastic!!
Check my nasty sexy hot reviews. I'm not saying a number. Figure it out and you will if you haven't yet... Originally Posted by Sweet tart candy
Are you saying you swallow