Smelly pussy

And we wonder why more providers don't wash that ass. SMDH..... Originally Posted by Oldrogue
Fixed it.
Got an infraction for [trolling houston coed from austin] Originally Posted by Modmanix
FIFY
We seem to attract a lot of Austin guys
Stinking pussies is the topic. All pussy has an odor.
  • bbnt0
  • 04-11-2019, 03:01 PM
I find the Providers I see to be very clean and fresh. Most have just showered. Some wash their Coochie after you arrive, just so you know they're clean and fresh.

I imagine there are lots of guys that take a Civie date to a dance club, dance with her for several hours, go home and dive right in, without a second thought.
I find the Providers I see to be very clean and fresh. Most have just showered. Some wash their Coochie after you arrive, just so you know they're clean and fresh.

I imagine there are lots of guys that take a Civie date to a dance club, dance with her for several hours, go home and dive right in, without a second thought. Originally Posted by Oralist
I never go down on any female. Just disgusting. However most civvies don't have a steady stream of dick in em all day 24/7
Y'all wild asf
Goddammitt
you all are funny ..maybe you are just picking the wrong ladies ?.
*What about guys with Swamp Ass Balls and piss dick ?
*I bet we smell more swamp ass piss dicks then you do smelly pussy ?
Just Saying ..
How hard is it to get a wash cloth and a bar of lava soap and scrub that snatch? At least carry some damn febreeze and freshen it up.
I don't know about lava soap...I use that after a lot of grease and grime on me...these shit has pumice...I wouldn't use that on my dick and balls!!https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lava_(soap)
I don't know about lava soap...I use that after a lot of grease and grime on me...these shit has pumice...I wouldn't use that on my dick and balls!!https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lava_(soap) Originally Posted by bb1961

Yea, I thought that lava soap comment was pretty ridiculous. Then again, I worked for a living and used lava soap all the time to clean up at the end of the day.