Psychological Tryst

You can't stop what you can't prove. IP similarities have never been enough. Two of you could hit the same hotel WiFi IP address a day apart. You want me to ban you for that?
You can't stop what you can't prove. IP similarities have never been enough. Two of you could hit the same hotel WiFi IP address a day apart. You want me to ban you for that? Originally Posted by CryptKicker

No.

I thought the mods/admins had some sort of specialized software that could sniff this stuff out.
We do and so far there's not as many matches as you may think....

We DO check . .
OP here. Could somebody generically WTF is going on here? I made a post, fairly well written about a fantasy I hoped people could help me with and now I'm getting crap about having my IP traced and faking my identity and apparently paying hundreds of dollars multiple times for multiple lifetime memberships. Seriously? Who the fuck does that? And what it this ebonics crap. I guarantee I am whiter than just about any man living today. Who exactly do you all think I am? I have one identical handle on all sites. Sorry I don't post enough on here, I find OH2 a bit more friendly and active for Houston nowadays. Seriously, seriously weird response to all of this. I could maybe understand if someone was pissed id effectively written a cryptically worded ISO on the coed board but otherwise none of this makes any sense at all? Do I need to get a tinfoil hat to be allowed to post here? Or could I just, you know, be a guy with money looking for adult services?
Crypt....you're right. We are all turds in this cesspool.
You know there are people in here with multiple handles in here just like everyone else does here. I'm not smart enough to catch them but they are here.
It's also possible that this guy has just lurked for 9 years but I kinda doubt that. If he is legit then I apologize.
I accept your apology and forgive the fact 1) only 1% of your posts are reviews 2) you pay for premium access just like me. Seriously, what kind of long game genius sits on a handle for 9 years so he can apparently terrorize some random internet forum through multiple personalities and then after he's warn that out suddenly go muahhahha you forgot about this one. HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE ON YOUR HANDS???

Putting that all aside, anyone got any insight on the original query? I've had a lot of fun during covid sexy texting a regular provider. But I want to step it up with a new provider but not in a way that make them uncomfortable or is inappropriate. I just want the tension, anticipation and build up before finally getting the payoff.
If he is legit then I apologize. Originally Posted by tbone2u

If is a mighty big word, and this being said, I'm still skeptical.
Define "legit" por favor...
Guess the apology was not enough
I do apologise to this guy. I thinks he's straight up.