CASH!! ???

I did find once on an outcall that went very bad that the lady (not the same as pictured, but I was pretty new to the hobby) entered and asked, "Is this for me?" I nodded, she took the cash and everything went downhill from there. (This took place in D.C. and I learned that it really is only the politicians that screw you there. LOL).
As a result, now for most OC I wait until I am sure this is the lady I wanted to see or until our visit is over before I respond to that question, "Is this for me?" I found that usually there is no discussion by reputable ladies and have no problems of that kind since. We live and learn I guess, and even an old dog can learn new tricks (no pun intended).
My biggest pet peeve about this subject is that a lot of men fail to even put my fee out in plain sight. They act like everything is normal and just want to hop into BCD, expecting to give me the fee at the end of our time together. It doesn't work that way, sorry.

I'm very uncomfortable with having to ask for my fee.
I completely agree with MsElena. The date is likely not to go well without that handled up front .
I always use incall, and the first thing I do is put the money on a table in plain site, or since I love women who wear stockings, put the money in the bag with the stockings and mention there is something extra there. I then usually excuse myself to the bathroom so the lovely lady can count it if she wishes. I sure don't fault anyone for making sure their time is compensated for. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Good to see you on here FarmStud. BTW I love stockings! We will have to include them nxt time!!
Thanks Kendra, sounds good for another time, I enjoyed it as well.