Condoms!!

Ha! Been so long since I rode BB I forgot what it feels like! Originally Posted by giantbourbon
+1
I like more without condom but I probably couldn't perform with a provider without a condom for health reason.
http://sweetmontreal.com/
Condoms are like taxes.......I mean besides the fact they're both used to screw people.

Everybody hates them and thinks they shouldn't have to deal with them.

And you can probably get away with not paying/using them for a while.........

But the potential consequences are great enough that I, and most people, would not risk it.
Condoms are like taxes.......I mean besides the fact they're both used to screw people.

Everybody hates them and thinks they shouldn't have to deal with them.

And you can probably get away with not paying/using them for a while.........

But the potential consequences are great enough that I, and most people, would not risk it. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
Nice analogy.

If condoms were anywhere near as dear as taxes raw would be the overwhelming method.
I got me an non pro now. Condoms need not appear. College girl with a lot of friends in New Orleans. Pay to play is what I call it but for about 400 a month I get unlimited access to her. No condoms all fun I say her the other night after paying her cell phone bill 3 days earlier. Had a 2 hour session I left when I wanted to.
I always find it interesting that so many people here are so aghast about the thought of unprotected sex in the hobby but will turn around and pick up someone in a bar and not use a condom.
I always find it interesting that so many people here are so aghast about the thought of unprotected sex in the hobby but will turn around and pick up someone in a bar and not use a condom. Originally Posted by Your Naughty Muse
You are so right!!! My thoughts are the same. Don't get me wrong I myself have used condoms before. But if you have been with countless providers over the years either high dollar or bottom of the bucket bp girls or even street walkers the only thing that separates them is an computer. A girl out the bar that you would hit bareback decides to provide you say you would use a condom, a street walker walks into a bar and you start talking to her your going bareback.

Hell you could meet a provider in a hotel bar and a few hours later your bareback wanting to take her home to meet momma.
I got me an non pro now. Condoms need not appear. College girl with a lot of friends in New Orleans. Pay to play is what I call it but for about 400 a month I get unlimited access to her. No condoms all fun I say her the other night after paying her cell phone bill 3 days earlier. Had a 2 hour session I left when I wanted to. Originally Posted by Raw dog
For $400/month you best be wearing a condom. College girls like to have several sugar daddies. So she is probably bare backing all of her "daddies." Trick babies and STDs are easily preventable.
College girls like to have several college guys. That's far worse than some married sugar daddy.
Don't leave home without them....
^^^^ actual lol'ed