Tom Delay Finally COMPLETLY Cleared By Texas's Highest Court.

The tin-foil hat brigade is loose again! LOL! Originally Posted by LowRider69
Yes, and Perry is their next victim, who has an even better chance of prevailing.

Anything, just anything, in attempt to detract from your personal failure ...

... in the White House. Hopefully you will have learned and take a little more care in selecting a candidate for 2016.
The Texas Supreme Court is composed entirely of Republicans. Nuff said. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So? The depth of your ignorance continues to amaze. Your lack of knowledge of the Texas judicial system is only surpassed by your lack of knowledge of simple map reading...but it's a close call ... almost a photo finish..

... in the White House. Hopefully you will have learned and take a little more care in selecting a candidate for 2016. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not to worry LexiLyingIdiot, I can assure you that we will not select George W. Shrub as "a candidate in 2016," as you did in 2000 and 2004.
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2014, 04:47 AM
Only if you're a kool-aid drinking dim.

The courts saw the evidence and spoke otherwise. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals agreed with the state’s third Court of Appeals, who threw out the conviction in 2013 stating that the prosecution lacked sufficient evidence because bank checks were not to be considered money.

http://tpr.org/post/former-house-maj...iminal-charges

Do any of you kool-aide drinking Tea'billies not consider a check, money? Or do you even know wtf a check is? Do you still trade chicken for goods and services?

Not to worry LexiLyingIdiot, I can assure you that we will not select George W. Shrub as "a candidate in 2016," as you did in 2000 and 2004. Originally Posted by bigtex

Again, BigTitsLIARStalker, I didn't "select" any candidate .... Neither did you!

But the one for whom you voted has been following the lead of mine!!!!

Sorry, knuckle-brain! You just keep coming back for more.
Do any of you kool-aide drinking Tea'billies not consider a check, money? Or do you even know wtf a check is? Do you still trade chicken for goods and services? Originally Posted by WTF
I take it from this confusing bit of bullshit, you actually believe in commercial transactions ... "a check" is "money"?

If you actually believe that ... then that confirms ..... you ARE ..

...an ignorant contractor!!!!!

Once again, you reveal your fundamental absence of legal knowledge.

The "interesting" FACT is the Travis County DA's Office is afflicted with it also.

Texas Business and Commerce Code § 3.104:

"(f) "Check" means (i) a draft, other than a documentary draft, payable on demand and drawn on a bank or (ii) a cashier's check or teller's check. An instrument may be a check even though it is described on its face by another term, such as "money order."

NO WHERE does the WORD "MONEY" APPEAR!!!!! ..... except in "MONEY ORDER"!

You really do need to be quiet sometimes .... (5th Amendment???) ....

Have you ever heard of a "stop payment" order on a $100 bill?

it is OBVIOUS .... PAINFULLY OBVIOUS" ... the "tea sips" no more than you.
The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals agreed with the state’s third Court of Appeals, who threw out the conviction in 2013 stating that the prosecution lacked sufficient evidence because bank checks were not to be considered money.

http://tpr.org/post/former-house-maj...iminal-charges

Do any of you kool-aide drinking Tea'billies not consider a check, money? Or do you even know wtf a check is? Do you still trade chicken for goods and services?
. Originally Posted by WTF
*Pic removed - JCM
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2014, 07:01 AM
No whining here...I'm just pointing out how partisan our justice system is.

Despite LexusLiar attempts to portray only the Republicans as having any grasp of the law.

• WTF
  • 10-02-2014, 07:02 AM
I take it from this confusing bit of bullshit, you actually believe in commercial transactions ... "a check" is "money"?

If you actually believe that ... then that confirms ..... you ARE ..

...an ignorant contractor!!!!!

Once again, you reveal your fundamental absence of legal knowledge.

The "interesting" FACT is the Travis County DA's Office is afflicted with it also.

Texas Business and Commerce Code § 3.104:

"(f) "Check" means (i) a draft, other than a documentary draft, payable on demand and drawn on a bank or (ii) a cashier's check or teller's check. An instrument may be a check even though it is described on its face by another term, such as "money order."

NO WHERE does the WORD "MONEY" APPEAR!!!!! ..... except in "MONEY ORDER"!

You really do need to be quiet sometimes .... (5th Amendment???) ....

Have you ever heard of a "stop payment" order on a $100 bill?

it is OBVIOUS .... PAINFULLY OBVIOUS" ... the "tea sips" no more than you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LexusLiar one day your alligator mouth is going to overload your chickenshit legs.
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2014, 07:32 AM
A jury in Austin had determined that DeLay conspired with two associates, John Colyandro and Jim Ellis, to use his Texas-based political action committee to send a check for $190,000 in corporate money to an arm of the Washington-based Republican national committee. The RNC then sent the same amount to seven Texas House candidates. Under state law, corporate money cannot be given directly to political campaigns.http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...erturned-court

So DeLay got off because the court ruled that a check is not money. How many times do donors give money oh say 190 thousand is cold hard cash? Nobody gives that kind of money in cash so what the appeals court basically said was that the law against corporate money being able to unduly influencing Texas elections is unenforceable. But I get it....despite what LL would have you believe the justice system is highly partisan.

LexusLiar one day ......... Originally Posted by WTF
One day. But not this day.

Or should I take that as a threat from you?

... You gonna attack me with a nail gun? Or have one of your illegals do it?

Keep taking those "checks" as "money" ...... ok, Mr. Contractor?
No whining here...I'm just pointing out how partisan our justice system is. Originally Posted by WTF
Apparently in all the appellate briefs you have filed ...

.......................you have inserted on the cover page ....

......................"NOTIFICA TION OF PARTY AFFILIATION"

I have noticed how "partisan our justice system is" .....

Caption: "I wonder who I can fuck over now?"

A line from the Travis County DA's Office ... which is now the

"Travis County Dumb Ass Office"!
*Pic removed - JCM Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Problem with WTF ... he whines so much ...

.............................. ............. it sounds like his normal conversation.

His lack of reviews was just explained:

He hasn't found a provider who buys his "check" is "money" bullshit!
So? The depth of your ignorance continues to amaze. Your lack of knowledge of the Texas judicial system is only surpassed by your lack of knowledge of simple map reading...but it's a close call ... almost a photo finish.. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oops. CCA Is also completely Republican.

And they don't know the difference between a check a sack full of gold.

That makes the MOST sense! Typifies this "evidence" based opinion. Funny how Breitbart reported it as a "not guilty verdict." What tabloid trash!

LLIdiot, are you going to assume that a nine judges, elected in partisan elections and supported by the very people who put DeLay in office are going to be blind to partisanship?

You're as naive as you are idiotic. The Court of Criminal Appeals in Texas should be appointed and not elected in multimillion dollar campaigns. Same for The Supreme Court. Have you ever heard of TLR or any of the big money groups whose sole purpose is keeping Both courts are completely Republican.

You can point out mistakes (admitted) but to use them as a pivot point for an all out personal attack simply amplifies your overwhelming insecurity and absebsce of effective verbal skills.

In other words, you're a douche.

If the courts remain partisan, then partisan issues will be decided down party lines. Period.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
HI JACK!