HILLARY FLIP FLOP ON ARMENIAN GENOCIDE...

Not one shred of evidence. Just because you want it to be true so bad that you can taste it, doesn't make it true. Why don't you click the link below and see how a real newspaper does it.

no one “has ever produced a shred of evidence supporting the theory that Hillary Clinton ever took action as secretary of state to support the interests of donors to the Clinton Foundation.” He emphasized that multiple United States agencies, as well as the Canadian government, had signed off on the deal and that, in general, such matters were handled at a level below the secretary. “To suggest the State Department, under then-Secretary Clinton, exerted undue influence in the U.S. government’s review of the sale of Uranium One is utterly baseless,” he added.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...pany.html?_r=0
How about the NY Times?

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation as Russians Pressed for Control of Uranium Company

Interesting that the Clinton people denied the meeting every occurred until they were confronted with photographs of Bill Clinton with UraniumOne honchos at Chappaqua.

Deny, deny, deny.........then attack. The Clinton modus operandi

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...pany.html?_r=0

the right scoop and fox news, together? Yeah, you'll pardon me if I wait for real media organizations to get on this It's like a connect the dots of stupidity. There's uranium involved. Russian sells uranium to Iran. Therefore, it must be the same uranium.

I predict this will end in a dusty bukkake. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Now that is funny...............right, all evidence has been shredded.

Not one shred of evidence. Just because you want it to be true so bad that you can taste it, doesn't make it true. Why don't you click the link below and see how a real newspaper does it.

no one “has ever produced a shred of evidence supporting the theory that Hillary Clinton ever took action as secretary of state to support the interests of donors to the Clinton Foundation.” He emphasized that multiple United States agencies, as well as the Canadian government, had signed off on the deal and that, in general, such matters were handled at a level below the secretary. “To suggest the State Department, under then-Secretary Clinton, exerted undue influence in the U.S. government’s review of the sale of Uranium One is utterly baseless,” he added.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...pany.html?_r=0 Originally Posted by WombRaider
Now that is funny...............right, all evidence has been shredded. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Again, wanting it to be true is not the same as it being true. Is that the basis for truth you would want to be used on you in a court of law?
Let's not forget the Armenian Genocide was a vicious Islamic anti-Christian genocide of 1.5 million Armenian Christians.

No it wasn't. Jesus Christ.
The Kardashians should pay Hillary $2 million to the Clinton Foundation and they'll recognize the Armenian Genocide for them. Heck, they can do a double cross reality show: Bill with Kim and Kanye with Hill.
Not one shred of evidence. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Of course there is ...

Again, wanting it to be true is not the same as it being true. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm glad you accept that principle. You should practice it as well.

The Clintons are lying, crooks, feeding off the public dime.

Bill has been caught, charged, and affirmed by a judicial decision as a perjuror.

Hillarious is next..... even Martha Stewart has to do time.
I'm glad you accept that principle. You should practice it as well.

The Clintons are lying, crooks, feeding off the public dime.

Bill has been caught, charged, and affirmed by a judicial decision as a perjuror.

Hillarious is next..... even Martha Stewart has to do time. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You missed the point entirely, as usual. Truth doesn't care what I want. Truth is truth, regardless of how I feel about it. It's not something you bend to your will.
You missed the point entirely, as usual. Truth doesn't care what I want. Truth is truth, regardless of how I feel about it. It's not something you bend to your will. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Please tell that to Hillary.
Please tell that to Hillary. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You can lead a horse to water...