POLITICAL WITCH HUNTS IN WISCONSIN...JOHN DOE RAIDS

• DSK
  • 04-23-2015, 08:08 PM
No. It's about unsubstantiated allegations of partisan abuse.....made by the ultimate partisan abusers....WSJ, Rush Slimebaugh, and the rest of the right wing echo chamber. Dutifully reported by their retarded conduit on Eccie: Welchaway.

Poor Scott Walker. The fucking Ferret Face is being groomed for the GOP spot by the Koch brothers and the $900,000,000 they are planning on spending to further their economic interests by having a lackey to do their bidding in the WH.... I am wondering if these investigations are about to yield some embarrassing facts and this bullshit is an attempt to get ahead of the spin. Originally Posted by timpage
If you are right, they are going about installing a candidate in a manner which might succeed. Other than him having a ferret face and not giving state civil servants everything they want, what are his negatives?
  • DSK
  • 04-23-2015, 08:10 PM
Sometimes I read a thread and think to myself "I wonder how a 5 year old would respond to this?"

Thank you Assup for always being willing to step up and satisfy my curiosity. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
You burned Yssup Rider so bad his ass will be on fire tomorrow and the day after that.
Assup happily pays an upcharge for that!
Says the man supporting the President that added $8 Trillion to the debt... and still counting. That's an entire two Fleets worth of drunken sailor spending right there. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
It took both parties to get us in the debt we're in now.
Sometimes I read a thread and think to myself "I wonder how a 5 year old would respond to this?"

Thank you Assup for always being willing to step up and satisfy my curiosity. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Are you referring to the ridiculous OP or the even more ridiculous ejaculation by the intellectually challenged SLOBBRIN?

With all the government intrusion in your life, I'm shocked you can make a living. Maybe you should go back to teaching at the University of JDIdiot.

And frankly, Gal, you can't remember how a five year old would do because it's probably been 40 years since you had one of your own.

But I'm glad to see you've got a window seat on tHe idiot train.

Thanks for reaffirming my faith in ignorant slunts.

http://therightscoop.com/megyn-kelly...lly-motivated/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Paranoid assholes.

And, SNICK!

Hunker down bunker clown! America is a lot better off with raving lunatics like you hiding out in your Survival shelter... Just like you dd when it was your time to defend our nation.
You burned Yssup Rider so bad his ass will be on fire tomorrow and the day after that. Originally Posted by DSK
Still interested in my ass, eh, BJerk?

When are you going to answer the numerous accusations that you have been posting under multiple handles since JL left this forum?

Don't be shy, Fraud Flintstone. We all know the truth. You should come clean. Then you can do your time and come back in the agreed upon FIVE YEARS.
  • DSK
  • 04-24-2015, 08:27 PM
Still interested in my ass, eh, BJerk?

When are you going to answer the numerous accusations that you have been posting under multiple handles since JL left this forum?

Don't be shy, Fraud Flintstone. We all know the truth. You should come clean. Then you can do your time and come back in the agreed upon FIVE YEARS. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have never been a homosexual or posted under multiple handles. You make assertions unsupported by any facts.
Who suggested you were a homosexual, faggot?
You make assertions unsupported by any facts. Originally Posted by DSK
That's the only thing he's got .... factually unsupported assertions.

When he gets handed an OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT MAP ... he can't read it.

He'd rather make ..... factually unsupported assertions ...

... with ads and pr/publicity articles.
  • DSK
  • 04-25-2015, 03:54 AM
Who suggested you were a homosexual, faggot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Implied by the context of your previous post and then you explicitly called me by the derogatory term for homosexuals in this post.
  • DSK
  • 04-25-2015, 04:00 AM
That's the only thing he's got .... factually unsupported assertions.

When he gets handed an OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT MAP ... he can't read it.

He'd rather make ..... factually unsupported assertions ...

... with ads and pr/publicity articles. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He is a sad case, and if he weren't such an irritating pest who keeps stalking me, I'd just feel sorry for him. He has a miserable existence in which his lack of intelligence coexists with a foolish and stubborn demeanor.
I think that his misery drives him to drink, and his near constant state of drunkenness leads to his inappropriate postings.
... and his near constant state of drunkenness leads to his inappropriate postings. Originally Posted by DSK
Not to mention his nonsensical rants and name-calling.