Neo-Nazism News from ABC

If the right had come up with a competent candidate Obie would have come in second. Quit blaming people for voting in the best looking of two poor selections.n
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're one delusion fucktard if you imagine Odumbo has come anywhere close to being **competent**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're one delusion fucktard if you imagine Odumbo has come anywhere close to being **competent**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you could read then it would have been apparent I was not referring to Obie, but the candidate from the right. Get some glasses chicken dick.
If you could read then it would have been apparent I was not referring to Obie, but the candidate from the right. Get some glasses chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You were read correctly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the delusion fucktard that imagines Odumbo was the more **competent** choice, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
  • Old-T
  • 06-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Here you have the essence of IB. He is an angry little man (or woman, we don't really know). He hates blacks an northerners and Japanese and native Americans and non-christians. Probably a lot of others as well.

And he cannot bring himself to admit that "HIS" people ever did or do wrong. He will ALWAYS say the "someone else did something wrong, so my person/group is absolved of all guilt".

All you need to know is he thinks slave plantations are moral, he thinks the slaughter of women and children, and he thinks homophobic feces humor is intelligent observation.

You are absolutely correct ST, intelligent conversation with "it" is rarely if ever possible.

The lame-stream media ignored how Odumbo spent some twenty years in a pew listening to racist, hate speech, and then lambastes Scalise for delivering his message -- not listening to their message. Yeah, right. You know what you can do with your "short and to the point." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have nothing to contribute to this board, except for the word "Odumbo". Why is there no word for "Bush Family Etiology"???

Definition of "etiology" from Merriam Webster

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/etiology Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
But it would be you and your alarmist, hypocritical ilk who give greater gravity to one Scalise campaign speech than to Odumbo sitting in a pew and listening to Wright's racist diatribes for twenty years, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If the right had come up with a competent candidate Obie would have come in second. Quit blaming people for voting in the best looking of two poor selections. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You were read correctly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the delusion fucktard that imagines Odumbo was the more **competent** choice, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Try one more time chicken dick, if you can't figure it out ask your butt buddy womb raper.
Here you have the essence of IB. He is an angry little man (or woman, we don't really know). He hates blacks an northerners and Japanese and native Americans and non-christians. Probably a lot of others as well.

And he cannot bring himself to admit that "HIS" people ever did or do wrong. He will ALWAYS say the "someone else did something wrong, so my person/group is absolved of all guilt".

All you need to know is he thinks slave plantations are moral, he thinks the slaughter of women and children, and he thinks homophobic feces humor is intelligent observation.

You are absolutely correct ST, intelligent conversation with "it" is rarely if ever possible.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You'd be the unintelligent jackass who delusively pontificates for a "kinder, gentler" version of the past that didn't happen, Old-THUMPER. Among your other perverted and distorted interpretations of history is your obvious idolization of a historically untrue, mythical version of Native Americans, Old-THUMPER.

Try one more time chicken dick, if you can't figure it out ask your butt buddy womb raper. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're still the delusion fucktard that imagines Odumbo was the more **competent** choice, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
  • Old-T
  • 06-04-2015, 12:34 PM
You'd be the unintelligent jackass who delusively pontificates for a "kinder, gentler" version of the past that didn't happen, Old-THUMPER. Among your other perverted and distorted interpretations of history is your obvious idolization of a historically untrue, mythical version of Native Americans, Old-THUMPER.

You're still the delusion fucktard that imagines Odumbo was the more **competent** choice, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
More lies from the pig headed IB.

I never said it was kindle and gentler. I am the one who said it was immoral. Remember that? It was someone else who said slave owners were good, moral people. Now, who couldthat have been? I wonder.

You're still the delusion fucktard that imagines Odumbo was the more **competent** choice, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Voices in your head again chicken dick? Seek help.........
The lame-stream media ignored how President Obama spent some twenty years in a pew listening to racist, hate speech Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is simply a LIE. I was deeply involved with the 2008 Presidential election, and coverage of Reverend Wright was covered in detail by all of the mainstream media.

It was covered so much that Obama had to make a speech about race relations, and had to condemn Reverend Wright's comments.

Of course nothing I say will convince you the mainstream media is just that -- mainstream.
There's absolutely no evidence that Scalise made anything other than a routine campaign speech -- delivering his message; not listening to their message (quite unlike Odmbo who listened to Wright's message), you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, your assertion otherwise is unsubstantiated slander. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So actually saying something isn't as important as what you sit and listen to?
More lies from the pig headed IB.

I never said it was kindle and gentler. I am the one who said it was immoral. Remember that? It was someone else who said slave owners were good, moral people. Now, who couldthat have been? I wonder.
You'd be the pig headed liar, Old-THUMPER, and you'd be the unintelligent jackass defending the cannibalistic culture of the Aztecs with your lame-ass platitude: "Well, the Donner Party did it too!"

Voices in your head again chicken dick? Seek help......... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That imaginary voice that you speak of posted in this forum using your handle, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You really should develop a better password for your account, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your old password, "dim1", doesn't seem to be working for you anymore, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

That is simply a LIE. I was deeply involved with the 2008 Presidential election, and coverage of Reverend Wright was covered in detail by all of the mainstream media.

It was covered so much that Obama had to make a speech about race relations, and had to condemn Reverend Wright's comments.

Of course nothing I say will convince you the mainstream media is just that -- mainstream.
Originally Posted by PizzaLover
No, it would be your rebuttal that is the lie. The Odumbo-Wright story didn't receive near the airplay as the wholly manufactured, "I can see Russia from my house", remark falsely attributed to Palin.

So actually saying something isn't as important as what you sit and listen to? Originally Posted by WombRaider
It was Odumbo who received twenty years of hate-filled, racist sermons; whereas, Scalise delivered a routine campaign address, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
  • Old-T
  • 06-04-2015, 04:30 PM
You'd be the pig headed liar, Old-THUMPER, and you'd be the unintelligent jackass defending the cannibalistic culture of the Aztecs with your lame-ass platitude: "Well, the Donner Party did it too!" Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why look here! IB lies again.

I never said the Donner party's cannibalism justified the Aztecs' or anyone else's human sacrifice.

Learn how to read.

I never said the Donner party's cannibalism justified the Aztecs' or anyone else's human sacrifice.

Learn how to read.
Your lying-ass did exactly that, or the Donners would never have been a part of this discussion, Old-THUMPER.

.... the cannibalism of the Donner party justifies every cruel, evil act against the entire white race from that day forward. Originally Posted by Old-T

Learn how to read. Originally Posted by Old-T
If chicken dick could read his ass wouldn't be getting kicked so many times on this forum.
If chicken dick could read his ass wouldn't be getting kicked so many times on this forum. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you could read, you'd understand that you're the one who has had your ass repeatedly kicked in this forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You've even admitted that emoticons kicked your ass and hijacked your account, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.