Austin is Californicated

When I have to take a shit due to no bathroom being available I do it discreetly. Have you ever been to downtown Austin? Or are you one of those clowns who believe if Staff Edit do something bad in some area of town you don't visit, it didn't really happen? Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
Please moderators, ban this guy forever.
And the answer is:

"Back in September, Labay told KVUE it wasn't her decision to close up shop – the building's owners told her they weren't renewing the lease and that they are selling the building. She said they didn't provide much reason as to why."

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/co...s%20for%20sale.

Property in Austin continues to increase in value and the owners will probably sell to a builder who will put up very expensive condos. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Thanks, speedy. Does this mean YR will be joining the swelling ranks of the Austin homeless community?

You could buy Pittsburgh for the price of the land sitting under the place where those incredible drug store burgers were flipped. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ya thinks? Here are a few of our current listings. Let me know which ones you can afford.

https://www.redfin.com/city/15702/PA...xpensive-homes
This thread brings back memories of a member who had a Judas Priest avatar and always talked about poop.

Turd/Clay, is that you?
This thread brings back memories of a member who had a Judas Priest avatar and always talked about poop.

Turd/Clay, is that you? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Maybe him and a few more just like him! LOL!

Turd/Clay, is that you? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Are you referring to Priest Beast? Yeah I do listen to Judas Priest and sometimes when there isn't access to a bathroom I do have to shit in a parking lot. Also I like to dish out creampies. 30 dollars used to be normal price for an attractive woman under 30. But due to inflation sometimes its as much as 40.
OP from Austin - banned
TF Austin - banned
Cybertruck Austin - born today
Sounds like a conspiracy I tell ya!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!