Custom Dildo's

Hmmmm, metal ones, that might be fun too. Let me think about design.
Guys what would you prefer???
Sorry-- mine is exit only! ROFL
Maybe more of the ladies would like to get some made??
Ladies??
Lol @ CK - Having served in the Army for many years, I have had the occasion to share a shower with 300 of my best friends. On one occasion, I saw a guy had "exit only" tatooed on his butt cheeks.
Geez it got quite quickly.
I have a nice metal dildoe from metalworx

The idea does sound interetsing Miss Y!

The idea does sound interetsing Miss Y! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Pm me if you are interested or if anyone else is interested. Need designs, thoughts, input.

I think it would be pretty cool. Just think you could have your name engraved on it and give them out for Christmas. lol
or I could have "Miss Dee's bitch" written on it..lol
Engraved, otherwise personalized, branded, perhaps I should shut up before the gals get other ideas. Come on guys, Lady Y would a like a matched set of various shapes, so send her ideas, or pics/drawings.

The idea does sound interetsing Miss Y! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I've seen that dildo.

Scared the friggin' hell outta me.

That's when I knew I was WAY THE HELL over my head!

Good thing you ladies were so sweet and sexy, or I would have bolted right there!
<Is an anal vigin. Probably don't need a dildo, you could use a #2 pencil.
One response, sort of. Due to the "sort of" we'll have to go to the judge regarding a bonus concept that's not posted. 2nd response ruled non-conforming.
Sorry-- mine is exit only! ROFL Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I think someone needs to come see me. I promise it only hurts for a moment than you'll be screaming in ecstasy!
Hmmmm, metal ones, that might be fun too. Let me think about design.
Guys what would you prefer??? Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y

cmon guys...help this sexy lady out....twisted:
I've seen that dildo.
Scared the friggin' hell outta me.
That's when I knew I was WAY THE HELL over my head!
Good thing you ladies were so sweet and sexy, or I would have bolted right there! Originally Posted by hgritstoo
One response, sort of. Due to the "sort of" we'll have to go to the judge regarding a bonus concept that's not posted. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
"hg"s comment has been ruled acceptable to win a no fee item for Lady Y. In a side conversation with her, I had mentioned that no one would comment with other than basic humor. The judge (thank you "Houston") said: You know you have to as he (hg) apparently at least looked over the edge that some dance on.
Thus, one will be delivered to her. But, she has yet to select one. So all I'll say is the internet is your friend, and there's all sorts of shapes and sizes to base a design on. So help her pick or design one.
Last, for all, trust the lifeguards, whether you're in the shallow end, the deep end, or considering jumping in over your head, they'll make sure that you enjoy it.