Crusty Feet

You should NOT look at the AgedPussy thread in the sandbox, then. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Oh, I already did, to my regret. Hoping that's a violation of photo standards and will be removed!

Enjoy posting your shocking tummy-turning inner nightmare images much, do ye? Troubling, my dear lad.

I'm now going to go watch my chihuahuas cutely play with their squeaky toys to try and destroy the lingering visuals of the morning threads.
Nice feet is a turn on for me. It goes both ways. If you see a super hot provider with nasty crusty feet towards where they feel like sandpaper. I'm sure ya'll would feel the same.
Think you could pluck my eyebrows while you're at it?
I don't know about plucked but being the metrosexual that I am...I get my eye brows arched once a month. Along with a mani and pedi...

que the ftfy's....

PS: They only use clear nail polish on me...lol
I don't know about plucked but being the metrosexual that I am...I get my eye brows arched once a month. Along with a mani and pedi...

que the ftfy's....

PS: They only use clear nail polish on me...lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I do get a lot of complaints from wife. You're maybe on to something. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

Honey, ima go buy a blowjob and a bunion buff. Brb.

Originally Posted by winn dixie
That moron pit has no bottom

So I Was Thinking After Coming Across Some Crusty Ass Feet....

Who Would Be Up For Going To See A Provider To Fix Your Crusty Feet & Extras?

I'm Just Exploring Other Options & Seeing If This Could Be Something Worth My While...

Crusty Critter Feet To Slick Critter Feet Who Would Be Up For The Challenge? No Judging I Know The Struggle Is Real...

Opinions are welcomed

Thanks

Amiliah Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
1. You still owe me a retraction and apology.

2. The direction you seem to be going is for a male spa experience plus. Back rub, mani-pedi, boom boom or just bobbing...and of course a sammich.
I cater to the
Crusty Feet Fetish
Honey, ima go buy a blowjob and a bunion buff. Brb. Originally Posted by Mythos

I'd also say make sure dinner is ready when i get home.
I cater to the
Crusty Feet Fetish Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Yaaay this makes my heart warm & fuzzy...
Who Would Be Up For Going To See A Provider To Fix Your Crusty Feet & Extras? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Great idea.

There was a gal in SA a few years back who was doing haircut/style w/ extras. She, or her accomplice, was a licensed hairdresser. I think for awhile they were tag teaming gents in the barber chair, each working on a head.

I regret not seeing them at least once.
Great idea.

There was a gal in SA a few years back who was doing haircut/style w/ extras. She, or her accomplice, was a licensed hairdresser. I think for awhile they were tag teaming gents in the barber chair, each working on a head.

I regret not seeing them at least once. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Thanks sweetheart

That description makes me want to be in the chair lol