Candidate for Jackson Jr's Seat Declares War on NRA

The NRA is not the NAACP or the ADL Or LULAC. They are a one-issue extension of the gun lobby, concerned with protecting the rights of him manufacturers and dealers. To continue trying to deify them is a straw man.
Er, I meant GUN Lobby!

Fargin IPhone!
"Candidate for Jackson Jr's Seat Declares War on NRA"

Good. Couldn't happen to a better group of no-good SOB's.
"Candidate for Jackson Jr's Seat Declares War on NRA"

Good. Couldn't happen to a better group of no-good SOB's. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
WHERE DO I ENLIST.

So, what's the over and under that in a couple of years we will see this liberal sack of shit bitch under federal indictment?
I thought the Illinois governor had a constitutional responsibility to sell the seat to the highest bidder.
I think the date of the creation of the NRA is not a coincidence. It was during the time of "reconstruction" in the south. Jim Crow laws passed by southern democratics were designed to disarm the freemen and their offspring. Jim Crow was passed to protect southern, democratic racists and the NRA was created to protect the rights of EVERYONE to have access to a gun (and self protection). Some idiots will say that it was not to protect black people but tell me who was trying to disarm white people in 1870? No one! Only minorities were being systematically disarmed by democrats. You (a white person) could buy an automatic weapon up until the 1930s, or a silencer (for the gentleman who likes to shoot in his basement) for his weapon. No, the NRA is in response to racism and discrimination. It is the oldest civil rights organization in the country.
JD, at the time of it's founding, the NRA supported gun control legislation. It did so up through the mid 1970's. It was only taken over by gun nuts in the fairly recent past.
No, the NRA is in response to racism and discrimination. It is the oldest civil rights organization in the country. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Maybe in 1870.

But 143years later it's all about whoring for the gun lobby and keeping control over the enthralled masses.
Maybe in 1870.

But 243 years later it's all about whoring for the gun lobby and keeping control over the enthralled masses. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There are apparently about 100 million enthralled people.

I don't think the NRA serves the gun lobby - it certainly doesn't need to. If anything it may be the other way around.
Maybe in 1870.

But 243 years later it's all about whoring for the gun lobby and keeping control over the enthralled masses. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Or even 143 years later
That too!

Thanks. Damn IPad only has a spell checker. But I fixed it!